The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

6 hours ago, 10menwent2mow said:

Am I the only one that looks at the names of these foreign guys we are linked with and immediately looks for whether or not the name is a pun a la Yerdaz Zelsavon. I was the same when we signed Vinny

I believed Vinny but certainly sat starring at the screen for 3 mins when Ramadani's name appeared. 

21 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

Would be surprised if this was going out without a signing or two announced before it 

Wishful thinking?

A lot of players have their contracts expiring at midnight tomorrow so I'm surprised they are not holding this on Thursday after an announcement of a signing or two

7 hours ago, 10menwent2mow said:

Am I the only one that looks at the names of these foreign guys we are linked with and immediately looks for whether or not the name is a pun a la Yerdaz Zelsavon. I was the same when we signed Vinny

Pun or anagram.  I needed muliple source confirmation before believing that Ramadani was real. 

In other news, we're rumoured to be in talks with former NI under 21 Mike Hunt. 

6 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

Well that  sounds promising and looks improvement on the players that’s have departed .
So hopefully this upgrades continue as weeks go on .. 

On 29/05/2022 at 21:01, Dons_1988 said:

Aye, god forbid a defender in his early 20’s gets done by one of the best teams in the world. 

Write him off as shite and overrated. 

You should read the Ayr thread, they still think he's a diddy :lol: 

3 hours ago, logie skid boys said:

Well that  sounds promising and looks improvement on the players that’s have departed .

Yeah, although Porrini isn't going to say he's shit while he still has him in the squad 😂

8 hours ago, logie skid boys said:

Must be a good chance Goodwin sees this guy as a replacement for Ferguson rather than players already departed.  If so I'll be most pleasantly surprised if he's an upgrade.

9 minutes ago, Game of throw-ins said:

Must be a good chance Goodwin sees this guy as a replacement for Ferguson rather than players already departed.  If so I'll be most pleasantly surprised if he's an upgrade.

Have wait see but going by the. Footage he looks like a Brown replacement to me..and fitter one .

i would expect attacking midfielder will be  big priority for Goodwin .