The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

2 hours ago, Reina said:

I feel like I’ve been hit by a bus. The bounce in the red shed was brilliant when we scored. I’ve bruises all up my leg from hitting the seats. Fitba’s back!

What was the deal with the Trump Fleg in the shed? Maybe you couldn’t see it mind you.

48 minutes ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

Good grief...Do you know what it actually says on it? It's looks like something that wouldn't be out of place amongst the Sevco hordes.

I’m obviously joking. It’s at best a very weird thing to be taking to pittodrie. 

I do know who’s behind it though. 

Guest Bob Mahelp
6 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I’m obviously joking. It’s at best a very weird thing to be taking to pittodrie. 

I always knew that Cove Sheep was a raging right wing Tory cnut. 

Good performance last night against a decent opposition. Brown was my MOTM. He's a level above the rest of the side at times.

Thought McKenzie was a stand out last night. He's improving game by game. Unbelievable that he has been overlooked for some of the dross we've had over the last few years under McInnes. 

Ojo yet again deserves praise. I'm already getting to the stage of hoping he signs a new contract before his current one expires at the end of the season.

Looks like Matty Kennedy will depart in the next few days. Hopefully it leads to us signing a 3rd striker.

45 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Well it wouldn't surprise me, we've got a small right-wing element in the support.

And nothing obvious about it, here's the Airdrie fans with a pro-Trump flag for reasons unknown...

NINTCHDBPICT000555209973.jpg.5bb8ce30b8055f64cf1a2d5d6d24d993.jpg

Edited by Bogbrush1903

Guest Bob Mahelp

I wouldn't buy a used car from Dave Cormack, but the Red Shed was a genius idea.

Edited by Bob Mahelp