The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Guest Bob Mahelp
38 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Bit of forward planning here.

Any idea what sort of ticket allocation, if any,  are we expecting at hearts on the 22nd?

1200 apparently. 

On 04/08/2021 at 08:31, Frank Grimes said:

There are Cormack haters?

43 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

I wouldn't buy a used car from Dave Cormack, but the Red Shed was a genius idea.

Why wouldn't you do business with a proven, successful businessman who by your own admission is a genius for planting the seeds of life into a moribund stadium.?

Guest Bob Mahelp
Just now, TommyDickFingers said:

Why wouldn't you do business with a proven, successful businessman who by your own admission is a genius for planting the seeds of life into a moribund stadium.?

Does he know anything about cars ? 

I don't think so...

11 minutes ago, big al said:

Very much like the sound of this.

Another attacker on a level with Hedges, plus a good striker and there will be the makings of a good squad. 

Is he usually on the ball with Aberdeen news mate?

3 hours ago, Bob Mahelp said:

I wouldn't buy a used car from Dave Cormack, but the Red Shed was a genius idea.

Thing is, it isn’t genius. It was quite obvious really. But it involved hurdles like clearing it with health and safety, police etc and a general desire to improve things. 

You got the impression Milne gave himself a pat on the back just for keeping the lights on. 

Edited by Dons_1988

46 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Thought this was good news until I checked my priority points.

image.png.61023e773079e4995585c8805b24f949.png

Doh!

Edit: Should be OK if it goes to Phase 2

image.png.2f2bf57b63fd14623f17b2da0f98a887.png

With any luck the home tickets for Qarabag will go on sale before Monday, then all you need to do is buy two.

14 minutes ago, Illgresi said:

With any luck the home tickets for Qarabag will go on sale before Monday, then all you need to do is buy two.

Good call. Except the loyalty points would be given to whoever I named on the other ticket. You can't get 2 seats on one name. I know I'm a bit overweight but they're not going to believe I need a seat for each buttcheek. 

3 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Good call. Except the loyalty points would be given to whoever I named on the other ticket. You can't get 2 seats on one name. I know I'm a bit overweight but they're not going to believe I need a seat for each buttcheek. 

Raith?

5 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

If Dave could get away with charging you two tickets because of your weight, he would. Maybe you should suggest it.