The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

I'm sure it all adds up but I can't see St.Mirren paying a big enough chunk of his wages for it to really make much of a difference in getting anyone else in.

Perhaps not but St Mirren seems to have a bit of cash to spend of wages so might be pleasantly surprised

1 hour ago, Rodhull said:

not sure if the googly eyes tweet is an indication of something happening soon but I noticed the article only mentions the move as being a loan which is hardly ideal.

It will be.

9 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

lol what

Just pulling your pisser.

Well done Glass and the team tonight. We deserved to go through, but need another CH for the play off match. We will need another striker as well, but can maybe improve on our options there if we make the league stages.

You’d have to think that playing 3 at the back won’t be the norm, so we are ok assuming no injuries.

Taking Gallagher off at HT was an aggressive move.

Really enjoyed that tonight. Was in the Merkland with some pals and it was just brilliant to be back in a decent crowd. The atmosphere was fantastic. Love that Glass isn’t feart to make subs to change the game early on.

Scott Brown is everything we needed and more. I was happier than most with the signing initially although was a little bit worried he would be finished, but he has already proved to be a terrific signing. Strolled it again tonight. 

29 minutes ago, Reina said:

Really enjoyed that tonight. Was in the Merkland with some pals and it was just brilliant to be back in a decent crowd. The atmosphere was fantastic. Love that Glass isn’t feart to make subs to change the game early on.

Aye, it was great to see the fans back but I'll be taking a lateral flow test before I book my flight abroad  

Edited by Bogbrush1903

5 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

It will be.

Just pulling your pisser.

Thank f**k for that, I’m not ready for pie and bovril beef! 

decent result tonight. I’m yet to see this Ojo run but in my heid it’s Maradona v England ‘86. Ace to see Glass manage to get more from these players. 

defence still a worry though?

Just now, RussellAnderson said:

Thank f**k for that, I’m not ready for pie and bovril beef! 

decent result tonight. I’m yet to see this Ojo run but in my heid it’s Maradona v England ‘86. Ace to see Glass manage to get more from these players. 

defence still a worry though?

We don't need a defence, we'll just have to score more goals. 

I just can't believe that is the same Ojo. Anyone remember the Hibby fanny that was claiming Heckingbottom had pulled off a masterful bait and switch, and that actually they weren't after Ojo at all, but were after Josh Vela, who was a far better player. 😆

1 hour ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

Aye, it was great to see the fans back but I'll be taking a lateral flow test before I book my flight abroad  

Must admit, I fully expect to be “pinged” in the near future.

We are  certainly going be entertained this season. Loving it so far , 

McKenzie  got that McMaster style ,he is going be top player  .Brown is just everything you want as a captain 

the man was immense again. Def another centre half needed and striker and can see 

things happening there in the coming weeks .  Brilliant atmosphere last night and hopefully 

they get ticket prices right for play off . Red shed 👏👏