The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

3 minutes ago, d31 said:

Is he linked with Falkirk? Id be surprised if sheerin or robson ventured out on their own. id suspect they'd be hoping mcinnes gets a new gig and they follow him there

Yeah he's just went favourite on mcbookie. But that doesn't really mean much as Brian Rice was 6/4 favourite just the other day.

On 09/02/2021 at 23:46, HibsFan said:

In one season we went as far as Aberdeen have managed in seven straight under McInnes. Jose.png.c2d9a8a39f12050e6cd4345c042a7f26.png

On 10/02/2021 at 08:57, coprolite said:

Did i miss something? When did hibs get to the group stages? 

200.gif.a89d2b833e4276afc94738e42af82f6d.gif

tenor.gif.bebec780075202daa1a0dc9d73b42f71.gif

3 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

Plenty rumours round the city that the Boyle deal is agreed.

Personally don't see it myself.

What’s everyone’s thoughts on him? Have my doubts he would be worth breaking the bank for. Not that I think we could sign him anyway but if we could he would prob be brought in as our top earner. 

Guest Bob Mahelp
1 hour ago, BrendanGalloway said:

What’s everyone’s thoughts on him? Have my doubts he would be worth breaking the bank for. Not that I think we could sign him anyway but if we could he would prob be brought in as our top earner. 

He's fucking rubbish. One half season which was a diamond in a pile of shite. 

Today summed him up...utterly anonymous and having a wee chuckle after the final whistle as his team lost. 

Oh, and I forgot. He got booked for diving....again. I want him nowhere near Pittodrie, get him tae f**k. 

Edited by Bob Mahelp

1 hour ago, BrendanGalloway said:

Weakening Hibernian is never a bad thing but he was very poor on today's Scottish Cup Final

19 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Craig Bryson has won the Scottish Cup.

Craig Bryson.

Tbf he's been a really good signing for us.

A large part of the reason Bryson ended up at St Johnstone was the consequence of Murray Davidson’s brutal tackle in the 1-1 draw at McDiarmid in Nov 2019.
It was one injury too many to get any kind of run at AFC and he was cut loose.

Another consequence of that game is we deemed Matty Kennedy to be a really good player and apparently pulled out the stops to beat Hearts to his signature.

1 minute ago, tarapoa said:

A large part of the reason Bryson ended up at St Johnstone was the consequence of Murray Davidson’s brutal tackle in the 1-1 draw at McDiarmid in Nov 2019.
It was one injury too many to get any kind of run at AFC and he was cut loose.

Another consequence of that game is we deemed Matty Kennedy to be a really good player and apparently pulled out the stops to beat Hearts to his signature.

And the Kennedy fee allowed us to bring in Jamie McCart, who has turned into a vital player.

Hopefully Murray Davidson continues injuring players if this is how it all works out.