The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

5 minutes ago, Left Back said:

image.thumb.jpeg.65bdc1fef79e088187bf1c3e0d5a7311.jpeg

"But in hindsight, i should have joined Rangers. If i knew the Aberdeen fans would be a bunch of bitter children about the fact i turned down a massive club to stay at Aberdeen and got utter pelters for it i'd have left......... i stayed, for them............it hurt"

Edited by red23

Crazy decision imo.

He has been at Aberdeen for seven years. He is on course to qualify for Europe for the 7th time in a row. Previous to that they managed four in nineteen. 

He also won their first trophy for quarter of a century.

They may be able to get a 'progressive' coach (has to be Robinson btw) who will make them slightly better to watch, and they may even get a short-term bump.

But there's no chance anyone will be able to improve on his results there. Its not possible. He has been bouncing off the glass ceiling for years.

It speaks to the sense of entitlement at that club that they can sack a manager currently sitting fourth in the table. For Aberdeen third is first, and he has earned the credit to survive a few bad runs of form. 

Madness, and will not make anything any better, except possibly the style of football.

Just now, RossBFaeDundee said:

Fishul.

😂

Think they might have given him a better photo, celebrating a goal or lifting a trophy or something 

3 minutes ago, HalfCutNinja said:

Crazy decision imo.

He has been at Aberdeen for seven years. He is on course to qualify for Europe for the 7th time in a row. Previous to that they managed four in nineteen. 

They may be able to get a 'progressive' coach (has to be Robinson btw) who will make them slightly better to watch, and they may even get a short-term bump.

But there's no chance anyone will be able to improve on his results there. Its not possible. He has been bouncing off the glass ceiling for years.

It speaks to the sense of entitlement at that club that they can sack a manager currently sitting fourth in the table. For Aberdeen third is first, and he has earned the credit to survive a few bad runs of form. 

Madness, and will not make anything any better, except possibly the style of football.

K, mate.

2 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

K, mate.

Its just the way it is. I wouldn't be expecting there to be any improvement on the last seven years now you'll be changing manager, as it isn't possible.

Aberdeen can't do any better than what McInnes has done, the only way is down now.

6 minutes ago, HalfCutNinja said:

Crazy decision imo.

Do you work as a 'football man' pundit for the BBC? 

1 minute ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

Do you work as a 'football man' pundit for the BBC? 

I have no idea what this refers to.

I tell you what thought, why don't me and you manage competing football clubs. 

I get £120 million to spend each season, and you get £15 million. 

Best of luck trying to get your team to finish above mine, and don't come crying to me when you get fired cause your teams fans live in a dreamland.

This is a big appointment fort Aberdeen. They need to get the right person lined up, otherwise they could end up with some utter guff.

Look at County, sacked McIntyre (rightfull so) then made poor, poor management decisions and we're still rudderless.

3 minutes ago, HalfCutNinja said:

Its just the way it is. I wouldn't be expecting there to be any improvement on the last seven years now you'll be changing manager, as it isn't possible.

Aberdeen can't do any better than what McInnes has done, the only way is down now.

So why do we bother playing football then?

The results are shite. The football is shite. Why can't we improve on that?