The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

He's almost certainly overthinking it and getting sucked in by Cathro type fresh out of a training course who talks about their "project" and rattles off buzzwords. 

"I'm an innovative manager with fresh new ideas, ready to implement them successfully to grow and encourage a winning mentality around the squad. I'll give 110% to this project and truly believe that if you trust in the process then you get the rewards".

And Cormack will be weak at the knees.

Yeah I think this too.

Let's just hire Neil McCann now and we can start looking for an actual manager again in October.

The only choice.  In all seriousness it's sad for this to end this way.  Been a good servant to your club and this now fucks up my bet with a workmate because I was adamant that Lennon would end up at Sunderland next.

I'd take top 4 finishes for the next 5 years thanks.

p04qmj87.jpg

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

He's almost certainly overthinking it and getting sucked in by Cathro type fresh out of a training course who talks about their "project" and rattles off buzzwords. 

"I'm an innovative manager with fresh new ideas, ready to implement them successfully to grow and encourage a winning mentality around the squad. I'll give 110% to this project and truly believe that if you trust in the process then you get the rewards".

Not sure my work would be happy at them taking my boss.

1 minute ago, CCB19035 said:

Ken what? Purely for entertainment and craic, it would be a crease. 

But in all seriousness, fuckity f**k no. 

For the first season he'd do a good job with whats available,  then it would fall to pieces.

Guest Bob Mahelp
4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Even better if he says it in an American accent. 

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Cathro was never going to work with Levein as DOF.

2 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Even better if he says it in an American accent. 

How does Stephen Glass sound?

Never heard him speak but he's been in America a few years now.

Guest Bob Mahelp
Just now, CCB19035 said:

What's available is pretty shite, thanks to old Deek. 

Feel bad for the guy, I wanted him to turn it around, it's just painfully obvious it wasn't going to happen. 

With just a bit more luck...I know, I know....we would still have a side with Watkins, Hedges and Wright in it. 

We would be around 10 points in front of Hibs and I truly believe would be putting pressure on Celtic. 

Such is football though. 

43 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Difficult decision, but the correct one. All the best to him in the future - over the piece, a very good manager for us who deserves to be remembered fondly. 

Agree with this 100%.  He's been a great manager for us and it's sad it ended this way.  Good luck to him and TD.  This is a big moment for Cormack, he really needs to get this right.