The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

He went off at 0-0 after 65 minutes. Ft 2-0 the Dons. He's like a non-scoring vortex.

Stevie May playing against Deveronvale in the Aberdeenshire Cup tonight.
I fancy him to get a draw

1 hour ago, Cerberus said:

Good result.

You've made some good signings in the summer. I fancy Aberdeen to finish 2nd.

Yea the team are looking good and not yet any/much sign of McLennan, Wilson, Bryson or Main who will all be big players for us this season.

Furthermore we'll likely sign a couple more if we find homes for May, Gleeson and Rogers

As a Kilmarnock fan these results and performances don’t really surprise me. Every single time I’ve seen Aberdeen under McInnes, with possibly the exception of the game last October where they stole the points a bit, they have looked real class. Obviously our record against them is dreadful hence why I may be slightly blinkered in my view of them but when I watch them play, how they move the ball and the individual quality that even some of their more shitty players posses I genuinely expect them to win most games they play.

On 29/07/2019 at 14:06, Bob Mahelp said:

McInnes seems either to be waiting for Wright to show that magical, amazing talent that only he and nobody else can see, or for Partick thistle to get promoted.

I'd say the folk who can't see it are in the minority. He's a class player and still has time on his side to improve and develop.

Wright is just another example of a local lad that gets an unfairly hard time from some of our fans, probably born out of jealousy.