The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Oh Derek, how I love thee.

f1b25fff1068be0faf669efa6400c59b.jpg

I’m doing a lot of reading between the lines but I do hope this means he’s telling the currants to do one so the world can move on too

Yeah that sounds pretty encouraging. If he's comparing Sunderland with Rangers it sounds like he's thinking with his head.

3 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

Hopefully means nothing but McInnes' odds have dramatically fallen to become new Sevco manager. Wasn't worried when Pedro first lost his job but getting a wee bit worried now.

Tommy Wright was favourite for the Dundee United job for the majority of this week, so...

Tommy Wright was favourite for the Dundee United job for the majority of this week, so...

Possibly a silly question but why would Wright leave a well run Premiership club for (from what appears from the outside at least) a poorly run championship club?

I wasn't worried even though McInnes has been favourite for so long, but the sudden drop makes me concerned something has happened.

Just now, Jmothecat2 said:

Possibly a silly question but why would Wright leave a well run Premiership club for (from what appears from the outside at least) a poorly run championship club?

Exactly

Hopefully means nothing but McInnes' odds have dramatically fallen to become new Sevco manager. Wasn't worried when Pedro first lost his job but getting a wee bit worried now.

Doesn't take much to sway managerial betting. A few lays on McInnes and the Bookies will cover themselves. They don't know anything, just react to money placed.

Still can't see him going.

We all know it will be Murty until end of season.

13 hours ago, NorthernLights said:

I discovered today that the password for the AFC Guest wifi at Pittodrie is set to Rooney09

The Scottish FA posted a video on Twitter earlier today with the wifi password in clear view.  I tried it tonight and it connected.  Not sure how often they change it.

It's been that for a good while. I was told that a good 6 months ago.

Bit of a non story in the sun and a statement from club 1872 about comments made on Fernando Ricksen and his illness why the need to report this when every club has these "dregs of society" as there called why don't they have a look on ranjurs media and such like just seems they trying to stir the pot some more ahead of the double header

Bit of a non story in the sun and a statement from club 1872 about comments made on Fernando Ricksen and his illness why the need to report this when every club has these "dregs of society" as there called why don't they have a look on ranjurs media and such like just seems they trying to stir the pot some more ahead of the double header

What has Rickson's illness got to do with us?

There’s some pretty unsavoury comments on AFC chat it has to be said but you’re right, the hypocrisy is astounding.

Their forums are filled with sectarian shite on a daily basis and have the nerve to make a statement on afc chat. People in glass houses etc...