The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

17 hours ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

Hey. You guys have done mostly well in the past with players and managers in the past including Dougie Bell, Peter Weir, Billy Stark, Frank McDougall and Fergie.

Fancy the return of Curtis Main?

Missed Kenny MacLean off your list.

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

I haven’t renewed yet tbh. 

Neither have I but today is the deadline if I want to save £20. Can't say I'm overly enthusiastic and looking forward to next season but I went along and watched every game under Alex fucking Miller so how bad can it be?

21 hours ago, A96 said:

What about the old Love Street urinals we bought off them when it was being demolished ?

Do they go in the success or failure column ?

On the subject of pish, remember Mark Howard, kept out of the team by Clangers.

And who can forgtet Roy Aitken (less pish because he won us a trophy as manager 😉 )

My seethe and disgust at Saturday's no show was overridden by the fact it was slightly cheaper to renew DNA and ST this week.

I'll probably exercise my protest/sulk and abstain from bothering using time and diesel to attend any of these three diddy bottom six home matches (and nae autocup option for those even more diddy LC sections either).

I take it the prices we've just paid apply regardless of what division we're playing in next season?