The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

56 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/spfl/scottish-premiership/scott-browns-aberdeen-exit-stings-23339018

I'll be amazed if Ramirez is here next season and not on the first plane to America once the season is over.

Aye, Ramirez reaction to all this, Glass and Brown, worries me. Somebody has to be trying to sweet talk Christian into still being here next season.

18 hours ago, kingjoey said:

That was fairly funny about 40 years ago.

Wots funny is some sheep who seem to take offence at broony getting rightly  pointed out as an epic failure in the NE feeling the need to defend said epic failure. 

Skippered you to 10th in the league👍

1 minute ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Wots funny is some sheep who seem to take offence at broony getting rightly  pointed out as an epic failure in the NE feeling the need to defend said epic failure. 

As I said to someone else earlier, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Knock yourself out with that one.

1 hour ago, Gorgie greatness said:

He's clearly not been a success but having to make him out to be an epic failure as if he's solely responsible for us being where we are is really dumb and if anything says more about your obsession than anything else. Plenty of blame to go round without the need for hyperbole just because he hurt your feelings previously.

1 hour ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Still two places better than you managed recently...

6 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Goodwin takes no prisoners. Pretty ruthless and if it came down to him or Brown there was only going to be one winner. Or Brown has worked his ticket to get a move to his ex boss? 

Coaching role will appear at Celtic yet maybe.

3 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Aye, Ramirez reaction to all this, Glass and Brown, worries me. Somebody has to be trying to sweet talk Christian into still being here next season.

As good a goal scorer as Ramirez is perhaps he won’t fit in under Goodwin either 

"I saw in some of the games where, if he was on the ball, the Celtic players he played with would make angles. The Aberdeen players weren't exactly doing the same. 

"I thought he would have found that hard and I wasn't surprised to see that he's decided to rip his contract up."

Didnt expect the source to be Barry Ferguson but the ‘brown was too good for Aberdeen’ puff piece is already out in the daily record. 

3 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

"I saw in some of the games where, if he was on the ball, the Celtic players he played with would make angles. The Aberdeen players weren't exactly doing the same. 

"I thought he would have found that hard and I wasn't surprised to see that he's decided to rip his contract up."

Didnt expect the source to be Barry Ferguson but the ‘brown was too good for Aberdeen’ puff piece is already out in the daily record. 

Aberdeens movement off the ball to give the boy on the ball options is abysmal though. 
Obviously Brown wasn’t any use as a coach then if he’s noticed this and not improved it.

On 09/03/2022 at 20:24, starryfish said:

As good a goal scorer as Ramirez is perhaps he won’t fit in under Goodwin either 

I'd be astonished if Ramirez is at Aberdeen by the start of next season.

I think he'll want to return to the States and I don't think Goodwin will be too upset about that decision.

5 minutes ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

I'd be astonished if Ramirez is at Aberdeen by the start of next season.

I think he'll want to return to the States and I don't think Goodwin will be too upset about that decision.

Not sure why you would think that losing one of the top scorers in the league, possibly the top scorer outwith penalties, would not upset our manager?

26 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

Right you are. :lol:

Shows how bad things have been recently I turned Twitter updates for the clubs account off.

Good news. After a disappointing first season back, he has been one of our best players this season.