The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2021/22

10 minutes ago, Alex_14 said:

Thought we played really well. Just lacking attacking options, need a proper winger in for Ojo and need an option off the bench. Currently there isn’t really one.

Like a new signing :

matty_header-1.thumb.jpg.16a99ac3e79d36d9cefc71d92dfb7eb1.jpg

4 hours ago, DunbartonshireRed said:

Last night would have been the perfect opportunity to get a 2nd striker on but instead we were left with McLennan. The most infuriating player i've seen in a long time. 

I agree in general about Mclennan, but in fairness I thought he did well last night. I don't understand why we didn't go for Tony Watt? He would have been a cheap back up option and has been on form. I know in theory we could do better and hope we do.

Edited by Don exotic
Typo

1 hour ago, Don exotic said:

I agree in general about Mclennan, but in fairness I thought he did well last night. I don't understand why we didn't go for Tony Watt? He would have been a cheap back up option and has been on form. I know in theory we could do better and hope we do.

At one point he tried to do a couple of stepovers and the ball then hit his foot and he lost possession. If he would cut that shite out he could be a decent player but he insists on doing it and it never works.

I would hope we could attract better than Watt but in fairness he is the league's top scorer so maybe we shouldn't be turning our noses up at it? Too late now obviously. Really hope we have a couple of gems lined up but listening to Glass post match last night it didn't sound promising. He's gone from "we'll come out the window stronger" to "we'll try". What's gone on? Has Davie boys warchest had it's padlock changed? 

“Who has always been attentive to me; to all the colleagues I had and employees of the club. And, of course, to the fans for the affection they still transmit to me. I will carry them in my heart and I will always wish them the best. Thank you, Aberdeen FC! Scotland is a country with an impressive footballing tradition. Living that up close marked me. Like the applause I received from their beautiful and loyal fans on the day of my debut at Pittodrie Stadium. I sincerely thank the directors; to President Dave Cormack, @CormackDavie Today I formally say goodbye to @aberdeenfc Certainly he already had several months in another destination (on loan); but now it is official that I definitively close my cycle in Aberdeen to make life definitively where I am today. My internship there was very special.”

Ronald Hernandez Once A Don. Always a Don

8 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

Some amount of mutant Dons fans in the replies.

Guy wasn't good enough. Tried hard and clearly enjoyed being part of the team. He's left. 

Yeah I probably went too far there. 

11 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

“Who has always been attentive to me; to all the colleagues I had and employees of the club. And, of course, to the fans for the affection they still transmit to me. I will carry them in my heart and I will always wish them the best. Thank you, Aberdeen FC! Scotland is a country with an impressive footballing tradition. Living that up close marked me. Like the applause I received from their beautiful and loyal fans on the day of my debut at Pittodrie Stadium. I sincerely thank the directors; to President Dave Cormack, @CormackDavie Today I formally say goodbye to @aberdeenfc Certainly he already had several months in another destination (on loan); but now it is official that I definitively close my cycle in Aberdeen to make life definitively where I am today. My internship there was very special.”

Ronald Hernandez Once A Don. Always a Don

President Dave has a nice ring to it. 

14 hours ago, Steve_Wilkos said:

Jack Gurr?

More like, Jack Brrrr (because Aberdeen was too cold for him and he has returned to warmer climes)

The joke wasn't very good to start with, explaining it didn't help...