The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

How's this going to go then? 

Im praying for a victory where we're not hanging on in the last minutes. 

My head is saying a valiant defeat, a draw of some sort. No Hedges is absolutely massive. 

Still hoping Hedges magically appears on the team sheet tonight

I’m maybe reading far too much into it but there has been a real lack of info from the club on the specifics of his injury (and when Glass was asked on it this week he kind of glossed over it)

2 minutes ago, scottorae said:

I’m maybe reading far too much into it but there has been a real lack of info from the club on the specifics of his injury (and when Glass was asked on it this week he kind of glossed over it)

He did say he wouldn't be back before the end of the international break but obviously McInnes has taught us never to take these kind of things as gospel.

10 minutes ago, scottorae said:

He said in his press conference yesterday that he wouldn’t be back until some time after the international break.