The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Guest Bob Mahelp

If we're to make any kind of serious challenge in the cups or at the top end of the league this season, there's no way we can afford to lose Ferguson, Hedges and Ojo all in one go, without signing gold plated, ready made replacements. 

A fit Dean Campbell (or McGeough)....encouraged to be more adventurous....could possibly replace Ojo, but losing Ferguson and Hedges would just leave a hole in the team that couldn't be filled from within the current squad. 

9 hours ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

. It seems to be cutting your nose off to spite your face to not sell larger allocations to away supporters if the home support can't get anywhere near selling out.

I like that we cut the allocation of the gruesome twosome at Pittodrie 

Seeing them fill up two sections in the South was horrible, stewart Milne once suggested giving them the whole South Stand, the fucking teuchter c**t

5 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

I like that we cut the allocation of the gruesome twosome at Pittodrie 

Seeing them fill up two sections in the South was horrible, stewart Milne once suggested giving them the whole South Stand, the fucking teuchter c**t

I had it in my head that was Willie Miller that suggested it. Still makes me feel ill at the very thought. 

Extremely concerning Hedges hasn’t signed any kind of new contract. Tough but not impossible to replace. 
Stunned the club is still going with just 1 proper striker, seems a high risk strategy.

Paying the price for keeping too many from last season. The group of McGinn, Hayes, Ojo, McGeouch, Kennedy, McLennan and Campbell is too big to all be retained. 
Unless there’s some effective wheeling and dealing to be done soon?

9 minutes ago, big al said:

Extremely concerning Hedges hasn’t signed any kind of new contract. Tough but not impossible to replace. 
Stunned the club is still going with just 1 proper striker, seems a high risk strategy.

Paying the price for keeping too many from last season. The group of McGinn, Hayes, Ojo, McGeouch, Kennedy, McLennan and Campbell is too big to all be retained. 
Unless there’s some effective wheeling and dealing to be done soon?

We’ve still got 4 weeks 

24 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

Scott Burns is saying Hamilton, Morton and Ayr are interested. He’s usually quite accurate when it comes to transfer news.

Disappointing but there were always going to be championship clubs after him.

2 minutes ago, scottorae said:

As much as I like Hedges and if he isn’t resigning I’d sell and use the fee to get McGrath in on a 4 year deal.

Absolutely agree, sick of losing players for f**k all. If I ever met that Bosman c**t I'd punch him to the ground.

21 minutes ago, scottorae said:

As much as I like Hedges and if he isn’t resigning I’d sell and use the fee to get McGrath in on a 4 year deal.

McGrath seems to have no interest in staying in Scottish football longer than his current St Mirren deal.

Edited by RandomGuy.