The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

Went for a sleep on the bus and woke up to 13 notifications, all you red dotting me. Don’t do it if you can’t  take it back without trying to get backing from your fellow fans, auld p***k, 

This thread, not random posts in unrelated threads, but you carry on.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Ramirez play. He clearly wants to be here and give his all for the club. Good luck to him!

Hopeful a few more additions in the form of a left winger, Attacking Mid (assuming Jenks is playing centre mid), a 3rd striker and a left sided Centre back.

2 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I'm really looking forward to seeing Ramirez play. He clearly wants to be here and give his all for the club. Good luck to him!

Hopeful a few more additions in the form of a left winger, Attacking Mid (assuming Jenks is playing centre mid), a 3rd striker and a left sided Centre back.

Aye, I’d agree.

Heard anything?..

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

Went for a sleep on the bus and woke up to 13 notifications, all you red dotting me. Don’t do it if you can’t  take it back without trying to get backing from your fellow fans, auld p***k, 

Fucking hell the 10 has destroyed you.

My problem with him stems  for his on field behaviour at Celtic park, then most of what I’ve seen from him since. Hth

First time he was booed was at the remembrance day game at Pittodrie, (the first game after the Tonev incident), then every game since.

It’s a common myth that Celtic fans boo him because of his “actions at Parkhead”

At least be honest about it you clown.