The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

16 minutes ago, TommyDickFingers said:

FTFY

My next question is for Steven Gunn. Mr glass says he “knows exactly what he’s getting” from jack gurr and I have subsequently decided he’s pish. Bearing that in mind, should mr glass immediately resign and may I have a refund on my season ticket? 

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

My next question is for Steven Gunn. Mr glass says he “knows exactly what he’s getting” from jack gurr and I have subsequently decided he’s pish. Bearing that in mind, should mr glass immediately resign and may I have a refund on my season ticket? 

haha  great minds etc

I suppose it's a fact that in Europe, good teams score away from home and don't concede at home. 
We're actually quite good at getting away goals, but utter pish at not conceding at home.

Used to be the opposite - we had seven ties settled on away goals and only the most recent two (Dnipro and Shkendija) were wins.

Could they nae have done this in the mid 80s, to spare me watching my wee brother greeting when Jonny Ekstrom equalised in the last minute for IFK Gothenburg in the European Cup QF?

5 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

They’ll maybe keep them fairly quiet to try & stop folk gathering maybe?

Matches at Pittodrie are fairly well publicised and seems to have the same affect...

Sounds good but I'd like to hear about a centre half and another creator, probably a winger. 

Who was it on here that said Brown had persuaded 3 players to sign? Was it @HarleyQuinn?? Also said by the mainstandmoan lad so it was probably genuine but looks like 1-2 of those have fallen through now? I presume Gallagher is one as he's ex Celtic.

31 minutes ago, d31 said:

Sounds good but I'd like to hear about a centre half and another creator, probably a winger. 

Who was it on here that said Brown had persuaded 3 players to sign? Was it @HarleyQuinn?? Also said by the mainstandmoan lad so it was probably genuine but looks like 1-2 of those have fallen through now? I presume Gallagher is one as he's ex Celtic.

As daft as it sounds when I type it out loud, I was secretly hoping Ryan Christie was coming home....There, I said it...jacket on, lock me up, throw away the key.