The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

16 minutes ago, DunbartonshireRed said:

Refusing to allow him to leave until they source a replacement. How long could that take? 

Can you link anything official that states this? I can't find anything other than the Daily Rectum saying:

Houston Dynamo striker Christian Ramirez could become his fourth addition. But the MLS side are holding out on letting him go until they get a replacement in the door.

I'm not saying you are wrong, but it's a DR clickbait puff piece on rumours.

3 minutes ago, TommyDickFingers said:

Can you link anything official that states this? I can't find anything other than the Daily Rectum saying:

I'm not saying you are wrong, but it's a DR clickbait puff piece on rumours.

Plenty stuff online on twitter from people in America saying it. Not saying they are right either but there shouldn't be a delay otherwise. 

11 minutes ago, TommyDickFingers said:

Allowed to leave on loan for game time is what I heard , either way are you surprised? 

Not especially, maybe that's it happened this soon more than anything.

22 minutes ago, TommyDickFingers said:

12 games - 0 goals for a manager that didn't buy him. If goes to Ipswich and does well we may still see more £ which tbh, would be hilarious.

Sure but in minutes played he's barely been on for the equivalent of two games. Not that I'm confident he would necessarily start banging them in but would have thought he'd get a bit more of a chance before the club were willing to cut their losses.

Obviously Bowyer can't have been impressed at all.

2 hours ago, Rodhull said:

Sure but in minutes played he's barely been on for the equivalent of two games. Not that I'm confident he would necessarily start banging them in but would have thought he'd get a bit more of a chance before the club were willing to cut their losses.

Obviously Bowyer can't have been impressed at all.

There will be a reason he doesn’t get many minutes. The manager watches them in training.

5 hours ago, Rodhull said:

There goes the admittedly slim chance of us getting much of a sell on fee if true.

Article has Ipswich Town looking at him. Which confirms my suspicions about Lamberts past few Sportsound gigs  that he hasn’t watched a stitch of Scottish football of late.

Edited by gannonball

12 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Convincing someone to pay £2m for Sam cosgrove may just be the greatest bit of business we’ve ever done. 

I'm fairly sure their manager spoke pretty soon after he signed about being delighted to finally get a quality left winger in.

Whoever they spoke to at Aberdeen about that, then the fee, must've been killing themselves laughing.

2 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Article has Ipswich Town looking at him. Which confirms my suspicions about Lamberts past few Sportsound gigs  that he hasn’t watched a stitch of Scottish football of late.

Think he left them a while back.

21 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'm fairly sure their manager spoke pretty soon after he signed about being delighted to finally get a quality left winger in.

Whoever they spoke to at Aberdeen about that, then the fee, must've been killing themselves laughing.

Aye there was a quote I think from karanka about him supplying from out wide or something to that effect. Not sure he’d ever seen him play.