The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

3 minutes ago, d31 said:

They said it would not be on sale until June/July for the first team strip and July/August for the second strip due to delays in manufacturing and transportation due to covid.

I would assume they'll delay the kit launch so that it's not too far away from the sale.

Also, it's not 100% clear* that Adidas/Saltire are both staying on and the current strip will be the one until 31st May.

* Yes it seems that they are staying on

The strips being unveiled in May but not available until July/August is pretty normal though I think. I think it happens most years. Not that it matters much in the grand scheme of things obviously.

4 minutes ago, betting competition said:

Jackson Conway?

No idea but if it is going to be our number 9 (which may just be an indication its a striker to be fair) I'd hope it's not a teenage youth player thats never played for the first team.

The same guy said "not directly" when someone asked if it was someone from Atlanta. Whatever that means.

Just now, Granite_don 22 said:

Mates wife is sat at a table next to Chris Maguire at dobbies as we speak....

I know he's up here every year around this time, but thats dangerously close to Cormack Park 

His kid is still up here. My pals loon was at the Iain Wilson soccer camp with him in the Easter holidays.