The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

he was my first favourite player, in his second spell. I was a young goalkeeper (third choice lol, didnt last long) and his performances then were still terrific. I was regularly regaled with tales of the 80s from my dad too, gothenburg, Bayern, cup finals. 

I truly wish him all the very best as he battles this. A fuckin legend in every sense of the word.

Just now, TommyDickFingers said:

1255131229_ezgif.com-resize(1).gif.15701e04aaf943db334fc97a72822253.gif

Sooo... after some pleasing displays of late are we looking forward to our top scorer returning to the fold?

Hahaha. I reckon he could be an asset with how we're playing as we haven't had the best out of Watkins yet. Just not if we resort to aimless punts.

I know the front of that stand will have been mic'd but what a difference those 300 folk made.

2 minutes ago, TommyDickFingers said:

1255131229_ezgif.com-resize(1).gif.15701e04aaf943db334fc97a72822253.gif

Sooo... after some pleasing displays of late are we looking forward to our top scorer returning to the fold?

Great GIF work, that. 

It will be interesting to see what happens with Cosgrove, provided he is still with us when he returns to fitness. I suppose Watkins could replace one of Wright or Hedges and make room for Cosgrove to 'lead the line', although I have really liked some of the interchange between the current front three - they seem to be developing a good understanding.

Anyway, one of the front three will probably get a six-month injury in the next couple of weeks and that will be the dilemma solved.