The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

2 hours ago, kingjoey said:

I am to, but I don’t have the same self control as you.

repeat after me in a calm, soothing voice:

"I am a strong, independent  woman who does not need to smoke. 

I am the master of my own universe and I do not need to interact with eejits online." 

9 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

Not an issue for me if we sell a player first. Would happily take Brophy as he's improved quite a lot in recent years.

Well Cormack seems to have ruled that out, "...and you won’t see us paying transfer fees as we go through this" which is good, as his determination not to see any redundancies  although his continued use of the term "small guy" is condescending.

They seem to have been in discussions with the player's union with regards the 20% cut for people earning over 30k per annum and that's affected over 100 people at the club! I'm not sure if that means we have over 100 people over 30k per annum. Dick Donald will be turning in his grave.

Hopefully the players are fully engaged with why these cuts have been deemed necessary and don't spit out the dummy if things take a downward turn during the season.

3 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

What's everyone's thoughts on this? Seems to me like the club are opening the shop until 4pm to try and sell more product?!

Dave Conmack at it again.

If he can afford to open up until 4pm then he's got a cheek asking players to take a pay cut.

No doubt the AFC loyal bootlickers will lap this up though.

3 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

What's everyone's thoughts on this? Seems to me like the club are opening the shop until 4pm to try and sell more product?!

They say that you can choose the product. They haven't mentioned that if you do choose something you might have to pay up to £49.99 (inc VAT). 

You might call this transparent but I'll continue to ask questions. It's a disgrace that the club are trying to con supporters like this. 

25 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Club lying to us again. Claim that no one is allowed in the stadium...hello! Wake up sheeple, there's clearly at least two people in there to take that photograph.

52 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Doesn't sit right with me.  There will be so many people being teased by their co-workers in the canteen at lunchtime if they aren't wearing one of these.  Undue peer pressure from the club going on here, scandalous.  

59 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

I see the club is also advertising 3 different goalie tops for sale when they know fine well only one is allowed to be on the pitch at one time.

Slippery b*****ds!

6 hours ago, RussellAnderson said:

repeat after me in a calm, soothing voice:

"I am a strong, independent  woman who does not need to smoke. 

I am the master of my own universe and I do not need to interact with eejits online." 

I am a strong independent woman who does not need to smoke. 

I am the master of my own universe and I do not need to interact with eejits online. 

Cheers, I feel better now.

6 hours ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

Calling people you don't know a "c**t" is an example of self contol is it? Just an example of a pathetic keyboard warrior to me

Wasn't me mate/mate-ess. Don't use that word ever.

Just received info on my virtual season ticket.
Codes are going to be sent out two days before The Rangers match and there will be two "trial streams" on the two days prior for you to test it out. That same code is the one you use for all the matches.
Also mentions that if you are one of the people that get into the first games with reduced crowds then your code will not be valid for said match and as soon as they can accommodate all season ticket holders all codes will cease to work.

Interesting quote from Mr Cormack. He says "...but the stadium project is still the right thing and we'll get at that probably, realistically, in the next 12-18 months."

Therefore, it looks like we'll not only  survive this unprecedented times, but we'll crack on with the £40 million stadium project.

Edited by Bogbrush1903

Hi Bogbrush,

Not calling you any names or wishing to interact (I’m not crossing your troll bridge), just wanted to know are you
1) a supporter of a team with a pathological hatred of Aberdeen
2) someone who was fired by AFC and has a grudge
or 3) genuinely blinkered and foolish?

Answers must be in the form of complete, punctuated and grammatically correct sentences.

Thank you, RN B.Sc.(Eng) PGCE M.Sc.