The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Brits abroad eh? 
All the way to Spain for a holiday and we play a bunch of cloggers from an hour down the road. 

Is there some kind of amendment in the AFC constitution that we must play St Johnstone In a pre-season match every year no matter where we run to or hide?

Only mourning Dons fans should be doing this weekend is for Keith Edwards injury. 😉

Oh what might have been . Got me thinking back those other two signings that year .

Gary Hackett 👀and Tom Jones .. Tom Jones  memory  is a screamer of the bar at Ibrox  on same night  Willie Miller scoring  winning goal and Terry Butcher broke his leg .What beautiful night that was .😊. We all got put in the main stand that night right up in the corner .

8 hours ago, logie skid boys said:

Only mourning Dons fans should be doing this weekend is for Keith Edwards injury. 😉

If I remember correctly, that was a Tuesday night game at Pittodrie and Hibs fan was stabbed outside the Beach End.

And Dougie Bell and Andy Watson played in midfield that night for Hibs.

Edited by Bogbrush1903

Only mourning Dons fans should be doing this weekend is for Keith Edwards injury. [emoji6]
Oh what might have been . Got me thinking back those other two signings that year .
Gary Hackett [emoji102]and Tom Jones .. Tom Jones  memory  is a screamer of the bar at Ibrox  on same night  Willie Miller scoring  winning goal and Terry Butcher broke his leg .What beautiful night that was .[emoji4]. We all got put in the main stand that night right up in the corner .

Ahh, Garry Hackett. The winger who played deeper than the goalie!

Don't think he said much wrong tbh.

I didn’t say he did, although it’s really not his business.
Was just a general observation, his being quoted by the BBC reminded me of his total cuntiness in general

2 hours ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

If I remember correctly, that was a Tuesday night game at Pittodrie and Hibs fan was stabbed outside the Beach End.

And Dougie Bell and Andy Watson played in midfield that night for Hibs.

Aberdeen lad that got stabbed that night .  Can’t remember them two playing in that match  , good memory  min 👍.  Wonder if Steve Cowan was playing for them  also .. maybe he moved onto Motherwell 

11 hours ago, logie skid boys said:

Gary Hackett 👀and Tom Jones .. Tom Jones  memory  is a screamer of the bar at Ibrox  on same night  Willie Miller scoring  winning goal and Terry Butcher broke his leg .What beautiful night that was .😊. We all got put in the main stand that night right up in the corner .

In my memory, clouded by age certainly, Tom Jones the footballer was pish.