The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

55 minutes ago, coprolite said:

By my count, not counting youngsters still to break through properly and assuming Ferguson is off:

Goalies: x2 potential 1st team-DONE

RB- Richardson, McCrorie as cover- nice to have more, not a priority

CB- Stewart, Scales, Bates. Need 1 more ideally 1st team quality (assume this could be Dunne) 

LB- McKenzie, Hayes as cover, Scales an option. nice to have more, not a priority

CM- Ramadani, Barron, McCrorie, Polvara. Bit light on options but could suffice. Needs more attacking mentality. Priority. 

Wide- Besuijen, Kennedy, McLennan, Hayes. Only Vinny is first team quality there. Priority. 

Forwards- Watkins, Ramirez, Miovski. Bit light but not a priority. 

My order of priority would be:

Winger

Attacking CM

CB

LB

Big lanky target man

RB

I do remember typing on here in one of McInnes final games that McCrorie should never play RB again, but he looked fairly assured there last season. Don't see him as a CB option though. 

I'm fairly sure it could be done :whistle...

3 hours ago, starryfish said:

I wouldn’t have McCrorie in the starting eleven next season 

It’s funny how fans see things in the game so differently. McCrorie will start every game where he’s available.

15 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

No, I just think McGrath is better.

With all due respect RG.....(i.e. none whatsoever).... I'd trust Goodwin's opinion on the respective merits of Ronan and McGrath somewhat more than yours.

3 minutes ago, A96 said:

With all due respect RG.....(i.e. none whatsoever).... I'd trust Goodwin's opinion on the respective merits of Ronan and McGrath somewhat more than yours.

I’m not sure he’s asking you to give his views more credence. He’s just giving an opinion. 

31 minutes ago, Arnie said:

Aberdeen squad on my flight to Alicante this morning had a great time chatting with them and Jim says more signings coming 

I just hope they don’t come back with COVID.

A lot of folk I know have come home from flights recently & had COVID a few days later. 

6 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Surely Hanock is behind Ngwenya in the pecking order?

Both had successful loan spells .Ngwenya maybe getting more  attention cause Kelty strolled league . But ask Stirling fans about Hancock and they was well impressed .
On Saturday showing Hancock looked the better player to me.