The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

10 hours ago, Thenorthernlight said:

That would be disappointing. 
Derby fans generally seemed to think he was poor.

£200k for Hladky would be good business.

Get it done, Dons. 

Ipswich looking for £300k. Slovan Bratislava showing an interest in him. I watched Ipswich a few times with him. Decent enough, prone to some clangers though. 

Edited by Highlandmagyar Tier 3

11 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

Ipswich looking for £300k. Slovan Bratislava showing an interest in him. I watched Ipswich a few times with him. Decent enough, prone to some clangers though. 

I’m surprised JG never went after Jak Alnwick who is a far better keeper than Vaclav.

2 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I think he did, he just failed. 

That’s a shame. Really good keeper and a sound guy to boot.
I think Jamie Langfield has a lot to do with the recruitment of keepers at Saints. Jamie has done really well for his home town club since moving into coaching.
If Jak does well at Cardiff then he could be in line for mega money if they reach the EPL. Cardiff probably pay bigger wages than Aberdeen. 

Yeah Hladky sounds like he'd be a decent signing but if we don't get him I'd probably rather just stick with Lewis than go with the boy Roos.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61918622

So much for Nottingham Forest. Luke Turned signed for Cliftonville. I know it appears Aberdeen didn't offer him a new deal but wonder of the Forest interest was anything real or just bluster from agents.

45 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

Yeah Hladky sounds like he'd be a decent signing but if we don't get him I'd probably rather just stick with Lewis than go with the boy Roos.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61918622

So much for Nottingham Forest. Luke Turned signed for Cliftonville. I know it appears Aberdeen didn't offer him a new deal but wonder of the Forest interest was anything real or just bluster from agents.

Teams down there are looking for cheap shite to pad out the under 23s.

3 minutes ago, resk said:

Leyton Orient are in League Two according to the BBC.  He won't be going there surely?!

No. Steve regularly posts made up BBC gossip rumours that don't exist to see who'll bite.