The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

20 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I pride myself on not bed wetting but I’ll make the bold step of saying the club has already put itself on the back foot by starting pre season with only one in the door. 

Agree.

How many have gone? About 11-12?

And we’ve signed one, who won’t even be there for a week or two.

It’s really poor. 

Campbell confirmed with loan move . Bit sad see him go ,  ,family hardcore reds . Hope it’s the boost to his career he needs . 
He had some very good games for us which won’t be forgotten .

Regards signings il be concerned if there is nothing by start month . Hopefully it’s quality rather than quantity. And we promote few the youngsters .  

3 hours ago, logie skid boys said:

Campbell confirmed with loan move . Bit sad see him go ,  ,family hardcore reds . Hope it’s the boost to his career he needs . 
He had some very good games for us which won’t be forgotten .

Regards signings il be concerned if there is nothing by start month . Hopefully it’s quality rather than quantity. And we promote few the youngsters .  

I think the club thinks they can get past Peterhead, Dumbarton, Stirling Albion and Raith Rovers with the squad they have.

4 minutes ago, A96 said:

Ok , it's been mentioned on AFC Chat but today's rumour is that a certain defender who can boogie is about to re-sign for us. 

Jesus. Talk about a backward step.

And if that’s true, is that because this “exciting” left sided centre half that JG mentioned has turned us down? 

53 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

And if that’s true, is that because this “exciting” left sided centre half that JG mentioned has turned us down? 

The "exciting" defender is Liam Scales. Carl Starfelt got a bad injury for Sweden last week so Celtic may decide to keep Scales now.

1 hour ago, A96 said:

Ok , it's been mentioned on AFC Chat but today's rumour is that a certain defender who can boogie is about to re-sign for us. 

My understanding is that Andy, Andy, Andy, Andy Considine is signing for St Johnstone. 

59 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

If and it’s big IF Andy is re signing it would be down him backing down and accepting original deal rather than the club is my thought .

But I would expect Andy be signing for another club this week 

Guest ApathyAFC
14 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlz01bORltUW_Qrvi12b7

Steven Gunn waiting on agents returning his calls… 

They probably rightly think he's just some random tramp & are waiting for the real head of recruitment to contact them.