The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

39 minutes ago, cpsnorth said:

Bojan Miovski the latest linked with Aberdeen. Ramadani's former teammate at MTK Budapest

https://www.aberdeenlive.news/sport/football/football-news/aberdeen-interested-move-ylber-ramadanis-7203107

Looking forward to all the terrible pronunciations of our foreign players at the away grounds this season 🤣🤣

18 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Doubt it. 

Record finding tenuous OF connection to story that doesn't involve OF. 

True, but I'd expect them to go the other way and explain why we shouldn't demand a big fee.

They've went the opposite way than opposition fans (and some of our own) are going.

18 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

f**k the record and all who sails in her.

Hope it sinks.

Agreed.

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

f**k the record and all who sails in her.

Hope it sinks.

2 hours ago, Jimmain said:

Burn it to the fucking ground...

42 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

This.

And then sink her...

1 minute ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

I can't see any primary sources, only from AFC Chat...I'm surprised but pleasantly if true

I’ve just seen the p&j are reporting it. 

I must say I’m very surprised but still don’t expect him to be here much longer. 

28 minutes ago, logie skid boys said:

He’s def back .    I  be surprised if he has come back to go away again after pre season .  
Im thinking he’s giving it go.    Could well be wrong though. 

Well it's safe to say he's not going to have come back for a week so presumably he'll be here for a while.

When does the MLS transfer window open? Mid July? I can see us holding on to him till January as his transfer value may not be that different from July/August to January if it is a move to the MLS

7 minutes ago, d31 said:

Well it's safe to say he's not going to have come back for a week so presumably he'll be here for a while.

When does the MLS transfer window open? Mid July? I can see us holding on to him till January as his transfer value may not be that different from July/August to January if it is a move to the MLS

Well Goodwin did say he was let home early come back refreshed for pre season . And hey ho here he is . Jim doesn’t lie 😊.

Sure well find out more in the days ahead ..

19 minutes ago, logie skid boys said:

He’s def back .    I  be surprised if he has come back to go away again after pre season .  
Im thinking he’s giving it go.    Could well be wrong though. 

I don't know any more than anyone else, but my first thought was that he'd presumably be in breach of his contract if he didn't turn up for pre-season training.  He may just be here to protect his contractual rights until some sort of termination agreement is reached.