The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Re Gove
In my university days I mind judging him in the (I believe now defunct) P&J schools debating competition. IIRC he may have been at Bob Gordon’s around the same time as Buff Hardie’s loon.

Guest ApathyAFC

Goodwin has spoke utter shite since he got in! First it was oh ill fix the defence in a week or 2. Then it was the bull in China shop effect. Then he's like I want all or most of the new signings in by the start of ore season. They fly off to fkn Spain in 7 days!! Utter shit show! That jakey tramp Gunn is useless 

30 minutes ago, ApathyAFC said:

Goodwin has spoke utter shite since he got in! First it was oh ill fix the defence in a week or 2. Then it was the bull in China shop effect. Then he's like I want all or most of the new signings in by the start of ore season. They fly off to fkn Spain in 7 days!! Utter shit show! That jakey tramp Gunn is useless 

He never said he'd fix the defence in a couple of weeks 

There are no recent  recorded instances of livestock of any kind being left unsupervised. 

He probably does want most of the new signings in for the start of the season which is still seven weeks away. 

Do you not like spain? 

It is fresh information that Gunn is a "Jakey Tramp" 

Otherwise this is all spot on. 

Own up, who's the funster behind this parody account? 

44 minutes ago, coprolite said:

He never said he'd fix the defence in a couple of weeks 

There are no recent  recorded instances of livestock of any kind being left unsupervised. 

He probably does want most of the new signings in for the start of the season which is still seven weeks away. 

Do you not like spain? 

It is fresh information that Gunn is a "Jakey Tramp" 

Otherwise this is all spot on. 

Own up, who's the funster behind this parody account? 

The season kicks off on July 10th

6 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

The season kicks off on July 10th

Not for me it doesn't, this league cup group stage pish is an absolute embarassment and I won't be paying attention to it. So Coprolite is right, the season starts in 7 weeks as far as I'm concerned.

19 minutes ago, Illgresi said:

Not for me it doesn't, this league cup group stage pish is an absolute embarassment and I won't be paying attention to it. So Coprolite is right, the season starts in 7 weeks as far as I'm concerned.

You'll soon start paying attention if we're losing matches in these upcoming group stage games.

Edited by Bogbrush1903

8 minutes ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

You'll soon start paying attention if we're losing matches in these upcoming group stage games.

The only thing that would make me pay attention to the group games is if we played the u18s.

Guest ApathyAFC
26 minutes ago, Illgresi said:

You are a fucking clown 

1 hour ago, Illgresi said:

I take it you haven’t been following the Dons very long.  Not so long ago that qualifying for Europe was the exception rather than the rule.  Pre-McInnes obviously.

3 minutes ago, A96 said:

I take it you haven’t been following the Dons very long.  Not so long ago that qualifying for Europe was the exception rather than the rule.  Pre-McInnes obviously.

Only for 38 years or so.

1 hour ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

Ignore him. He's clearly a part time supporter. Every competitive game should matter to fans. 

Last time we won the League Cup was the last time we didn't qualify for Europe.......

As for the trip to Spain it's AFTER the trip to Buckle which is 2 weeks today.

3 hours ago, ApathyAFC said:

You could say something similar about most (all?) of your posts since you started on P&B.