The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

1 hour ago, Greenlantern said:

Jim Goodwin, Stephen Glass and Derek McInnes would all agree with me.

Have Celtic never sacked a manager like?

Your fans forced out a couple of manager after they won multiple league for you in recent history so don't make out like Celtic fans are Uber patient as it'd be pretty hypocritical.

58 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

It’s a shame, yous Dons fans never see anything coming till it hits yous square in the kisser.

The teams support so oblivious it has to be sent reminders by its own club to improve their hygiene is in no position to talk?

Got this earlier from source - 

Wires crossed my end, was told Bundesliga 2 and assumed Germany but it’s the Austrian Bundesliga 2 player in question is from. Significant fee has been agreed. Flew into ABZ today and has met with SG. 

24 minutes ago, bs1903 said:

Got this earlier from source - 

Wires crossed my end, was told Bundesliga 2 and assumed Germany but it’s the Austrian Bundesliga 2 player in question is from. Significant fee has been agreed. Flew into ABZ today and has met with SG. 

Austrian Bundesliga 2 is of low standard. Bottom half of bundesliga 1 are of poor standard. Possibly a younger player who they think has sell on potential like vicente.

7 hours ago, Piss off Cormack ltd said:

Austrian Bundesliga 2 is of low standard. Bottom half of bundesliga 1 are of poor standard. Possibly a younger player who they think has sell on potential like vicente.

You may not have noticed but most of the Scottish Premiership is a poor standard too.

1 hour ago, highland_mechanic said:

You may not have noticed but most of the Scottish Premiership is a poor standard too.

Pathetic standard there looking at. Austrian Bundesliga II 🤣 I mean it's best not to expect much from the club, then we won't have the obvious disappointment that lys ahead 

Edited by Piss off Cormack ltd

LASK who we played in Europe last season finished in the bottom half of the Austrian Bundesliga. They topped their conference league group stage and looked a half decent side, they eventually got put out by Slavia Prague.

There's bound to be some decent players just below their level.

20 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

LASK who we played in Europe last season finished in the bottom half of the Austrian Bundesliga. They topped their conference league group stage and looked a half decent side, they eventually got put out by Slavia Prague.

There's bound to be some decent players just below their level.

Okay I didn't know that, just desperate for some good news.