The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

I was just thinking that if this new stadium is ever built then I hope we retain Pittodrie in the stadium name....New Pittodrie Stadium or The Pittodrie 2.0 stadium. Well maybe not the latter but something along the Pittodrie lines..

The pittodrie 

Greetin faced, Entitled, Miserable fukers Pittodrie Stadium.

Got a nice ring to it.

4 hours ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

I was just thinking that if this new stadium is ever built then I hope we retain Pittodrie in the stadium name....New Pittodrie Stadium or The Pittodrie 2.0 stadium. Well maybe not the latter but something along the Pittodrie lines..

Given the great difficulty it's going to be to raise the kind of sums they're talking about for the new stadium I think it'd be near impossible to do so without also selling the naming rights to it as well. Just have to hope if it ever does happen that it doesn't end up being anything horrific like Sports Direct@Aberdeen Beachfront etc.

13 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

Premier cup games revealed. Must admit to being relieved the Raith game is at home given the state of us.

Screenshot_20220527-150306.jpg

You initially think the league cup groups might be a laugh and then they don’t even give you one Saturday afternoon fixture. 

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

You initially think the league cup groups might be a laugh and then they don’t even give you one Saturday afternoon fixture. 

I'm at the stage where I can't imagine any game being a laugh regardless of the time of day, location or opponent.