The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

26 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Not pishing my pants about lack of signings...but a rumour would be nice.

Cheers Scott Burns, you p***k.

Look man you just don't understand how much Andy Considine was made to suffer. The people had to know!!!

8 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

https://abzfootballpodcast.podbean.com

Graham Hunter on ABZ Podcast. A good listen.

The first half was a good listen. Although I haven't seen too many of the Dons' games, I could certainly relate to the hopes, fears and gradual realisation that the whole thing was turning to shite, of the presenters.

Persevered with the second half but found it hard going, tbh.

39 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Rumour on the hat is that Reagan Charles-Cook is at Cormack Park today for a look around.

Don't see it myself.

Well, get up there and have a look...

Just now, highland_mechanic said:

Fear of what? Surely he would be preferable to Connor McLennan and Matty Kennedy?

Lazy signing of a guy who’s had a purple patch in the league. He’s not done anything prior to this season. 

I hope we avoid. 

4 minutes ago, highland_mechanic said:

Fear of what? Surely he would be preferable to Connor McLennan and Matty Kennedy?

Well hopefully but we've seen it before. The lad has a good season (or couple of months) in the top league but at a team generally considered smaller than ourselves (see Matty Kennedy), then comes to us and doesn't perform, meanwhile aforementioned smaller team replaces him with someone just as good or better from the same kind of place they got the boy they punted to us...

It does strike me also as a lazy signing if it happened and I much preferred Joseph Hungbo anyway.

35 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

Spouted by the same person who said we were interested in Nicky Clark (admitted it was a lie). 

Rumours are like mini-skirts .. they are nice to look at and give you good ideas but hide the most important parts- the truth

Edited by Bogbrush1903

Not a regular poster, but broke the Gleeson story a few years ago and same source has said we are just about over the line to sign one of the top scorers from Bundesliga 2 this season. Wont divulge name or team but he seems confident.

44 minutes ago, bs1903 said:

Not a regular poster, but broke the Gleeson story a few years ago and same source has said we are just about over the line to sign one of the top scorers from Bundesliga 2 this season. Wont divulge name or team but he seems confident.

Checked the top 10. The only one who fits the profile (not old, out if contract) is Luca Pfeiffer. Really can't see it.