The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Really enjoying these photos of Dons players on holiday. I once saw Willie Miller in a Tesco in York. Sadly in the days before mobile phones so you’ll have to take my word for it. If I’d thought for a minute he was there to watch York City I’d have scudded him with a tin of beans though. 

23 minutes ago, naegoodinthedark said:

Really enjoying these photos of Dons players on holiday. I once saw Willie Miller in a Tesco in York. Sadly in the days before mobile phones so you’ll have to take my word for it. If I’d thought for a minute he was there to watch York City I’d have scudded him with a tin of beans though. 

I met Jimmy Calderwood and most of his squad at the Golden Jubille once. Fuckers no doubt just stopping there for lunch and a quick scoop on the way to see Clydebank. 

3 hours ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

I wouldn't mind Cowdenbeath from Pot 5 as I've never seen them face The Dons and the chances of that happening in the near future after this draw are now extremely slim.

https://afcheritage.org/matches/fixtures/mreport.cfm?fixture_id=2960&season=1970-71&squad=Senior

I was there...

20 hours ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

I wouldn't mind Cowdenbeath from Pot 5 as I've never seen them face The Dons and the chances of that happening in the near future after this draw are now extremely slim.

Watched Aberdeen play Cowdenbeath in the youth cup about 15 years ago. 

Edited by betting competition