The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

28 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Willing to forgive him if he publicly apologises, admits he has a problem and goes for reconditioning treatment. 

Forced to watch the Seville penalty shootout for 24 hours without pause watching clips of Aberdeen fans celebrating during our history as Ramsey misses and Frankfurt score the winning pen.

gl9wkrdzvldb5bihios9.thumb.jpg.5736c2b13aff5353299c1ff89f8534d3.jpg

Not commented on the McCrorie thing yet but I find it utterly bizarre how much some of our supporters are getting so uptight about it. 
The extent to which I've seen some of the rage on twitter is almost suggesting that we should pursue a Rangers esque signing policy of 35 years ago. We have had many Rangers and Celtic 'fans' play for us over the years. Does it make a difference to their commitment to Aberdeen when they cross the line to play, does it f**k. If anyone genuinely thinks McCrorie will shirk a challenge in a Rangers game, or has done in the past, they need their head looked at. 
Folk are slagging [mention=45470]RandomGuy.[/mention]for his views on this, he's absolutely spot on. If we want 11 badge kissing Aberdonians in our team, we'll be miles worse off than we are now. 

I couldn’t give less of a shit who our players grew up supporting. I’d rather not see them jumping about celebrating Rangers goals though, whether their brother is the third choice keeper or not.

You know it's slow news time as far as AFC concerned when the topic is which player went to what other match etc....

Presume staff and players are all on hols, other than the mysterious Darren Mowbray who will be away watching the conclusion of the Slovakian second division as the reset/rebuild starts in earnest?

Calvin Ramsay spotted on a couple of videos amongst dandies in Dubai - hope the b@stard wasn't along watching Shabab Al-Ahli.

Edited by tarapoa

12 minutes ago, tarapoa said:

You know it's slow news time as far as AFC concerned when the topic is which player went to what other match etc....

Presume staff and players are all on hols, other than the mysterious Darren Mowbray who will be away watching the conclusion of the Slovakian second division as the reset/rebuild starts in earnest?

Calvin Ramsey spotted on a couple of videos amongst dandies in Dubai - hope the b@stard wasn't along watching Shabab Al-Ahli.

Surprised they've not released the new kit to make up for the lack of signings. It was a late release last year too.

1 minute ago, Merkland Red said:

Surprised they've not released the new kit to make up for the lack of signings. It was a late release last year too.

I'm sure I saw that Texo's deal doesn't start until the 1st of July so maybe they have to wait until closer to then to show it?

5 hours ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

Never read this thread before. Cheers guys the last few pages have been very enjoyable reading. 

Any thoughts on if someone like Lewis Ferguson were to have attended how that would go down? 

Lewis Ferguson was in attendance and supporting us on the night.

44 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Michael Hector has been released by Fulham.

Would imagine there'll still be some championship or upper league 1 sides that can offer far higher wages than we can.