The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

47 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Lads, can we add ‘some guys in Perth think hating rangers is weird’ to the agenda for the next fan meeting? 

Thank you. 

I've got one thing to say to @RandomGuy. and his ilk...

Lady Diana

WInston Churchill

Bomber Brown

@bennett

Rev Ian Paisley

Kenny McIntyre

Jonny Adair

Richard Gough

@G51

Queen Elizabeth II

Andy Cameron

@Forever_blueco

Saint Phnx

Nigel Farage

'Wee' Durranty

Chick Young

That old Queen('s Counsel) Donald Findlay

Mark f*cking Hateley

That sov wearing mink that won the lottery

...your boys took one hell of a beating!!!

Edited by Bogbrush1903

Even if Sevco had won their first European trophy last night we would still have been Scotland's most successful club in Europe.
It's a shame that people (especially Aberdeen supporters) fail to understand this but the old Glasgow Rangers, winners of the 1972 ECWC, died in 2012 along with all their debt that they had accrued.
If you continue to talk as if this version is a continuation and not a tribute act then you're as brainwashed as that line their gullible muppet followers are being fed about '55' and all that guff.

I was worried that Sevco could have been in line to equal us due to the Super Cup in August, when they could have played the European Cup winners in European football’s biggest match and maybe beaten them.

Thankfully it’s now moot.

9 hours ago, tarapoa said:

I was worried that Sevco could have been in line to equal us due to the Super Cup in August, when they could have played the European Cup winners in European football’s biggest match and maybe beaten them.

Thankfully it’s now moot.

You fancied the the likes of Arfield, Jack, Wright and all their jobber pals beating Liverpool or Real Madrid?

Not commented on the McCrorie thing yet but I find it utterly bizarre how much some of our supporters are getting so uptight about it. 

The extent to which I've seen some of the rage on twitter is almost suggesting that we should pursue a Rangers esque signing policy of 35 years ago. We have had many Rangers and Celtic 'fans' play for us over the years. Does it make a difference to their commitment to Aberdeen when they cross the line to play, does it f**k. If anyone genuinely thinks McCrorie will shirk a challenge in a Rangers game, or has done in the past, they need their head looked at. 

Folk are slagging @RandomGuy.for his views on this, he's absolutely spot on. If we want 11 badge kissing Aberdonians in our team, we'll be miles worse off than we are now. 

3 hours ago, 10menwent2mow said:

Not commented on the McCrorie thing yet but I find it utterly bizarre how much some of our supporters are getting so uptight about it. 

The extent to which I've seen some of the rage on twitter is almost suggesting that we should pursue a Rangers esque signing policy of 35 years ago. We have had many Rangers and Celtic 'fans' play for us over the years. Does it make a difference to their commitment to Aberdeen when they cross the line to play, does it f**k. If anyone genuinely thinks McCrorie will shirk a challenge in a Rangers game, or has done in the past, they need their head looked at. 

Folk are slagging @RandomGuy.for his views on this, he's absolutely spot on. If we want 11 badge kissing Aberdonians in our team, we'll be miles worse off than we are now. 

You’ve fallen into the classic RG trap of taking a few overreactions on twitter, extrapolating it and assuming that everyone wants ‘11 badge kissing aberdonians’. 

Im not raging about it but I think it’s poor from mccrorie if I’m absolutely honest. 

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

You’ve fallen into the classic RG trap of taking a few overreactions on twitter, extrapolating it and assuming that everyone wants ‘11 badge kissing aberdonians’. 

Im not raging about it but I think it’s poor from mccrorie if I’m absolutely honest. 

Yip. Go support your brother (and the team you grew up watching) if you want but don't be daft enough to be getting photos with their fans when doing it.

33 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Yip. Go support your brother (and the team you grew up watching) if you want but don't be daft enough to be getting photos with their fans when doing it.

Aye that’s fit pissed me aff. 
I  look the season Thats finished  . The two players that have given us everything whole season have been Mcrorie and Hayes both lovers of the Ugly sisters …

Aye I’m fucked aff like abody .. .sure il be fine once our  Dutch dazzlers arrive in the coming weeks ..

2 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

This is so much a non story as you can get. As others have said, if you want to see what Ross McCrorie thinks about his position between Aberdeen and Rangers, watch his interview when he came to Pittodrie. The guy’s twin brother was on the bench in a European final, wtf does anyone expect him to do?

49 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

I'm not sure a, relatively, well known face is getting through crowds of hundreds, if not thousands, of Rangers fans around the ground without having to stop for at least one photo.

He would've gotten a ticket from his brother to support him, he didn't wear Rangers colours and didn't publicly support them. I've no idea what else Aberdeen fans expected from him, it's almost impossible for footballers to just silently attend games like that.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'm not sure a, relatively, well known face is getting through crowds of hundreds, if not thousands, of Rangers fans around the ground without having to stop for at least one photo.

He would've gotten a ticket from his brother to support him, he didn't wear Rangers colours and didn't publicly support them. I've no idea what else Aberdeen fans expected from him, it's almost impossible for footballers to just silently attend games like that.

Balaclava 

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Yet Kenny McLean managed it.

On 19/05/2022 at 17:51, Bogbrush1903 said:

I've got one thing to say to @RandomGuy. and his ilk...

Lady Diana

WInston Churchill

Bomber Brown

@bennett

Rev Ian Paisley

Kenny McIntyre

Jonny Adair

Richard Gough

@G51

Queen Elizabeth II

Andy Cameron

@Forever_blueco

Saint Phnx

Nigel Farage

'Wee' Durranty

Chick Young

That old Queen('s Counsel) Donald Findlay

Mark f*cking Hateley

That sov wearing mink that won the lottery

...your boys took one hell of a beating!!!

You guys seem to be even more agitated than usual, what's up now?

11 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

There’s a video of him doing ‘the bouncy’ after the goal went in. That’s tipped my bitterness tbh. 

2 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

There’s a video of him doing ‘the bouncy’ after the goal went in. That’s tipped my bitterness tbh. 

I did not know that.