The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Aye, imagine a diehard Rangers fan and former player going to a, potentially, once in a lifetime event of watching his side in a European Cup Final, when he's got about a month before he returns to training and his brother might be involved.
Aberdeen fans really need to get over themselves.

f**k that, if you sign for a team then any association with a rival club should be parked.

Seeing your potential captain for next season flying off to Spain to support that lot is a kick in the teeth for the fans, especially after the season we’ve had. Let’s not bring the supporting his brother part into it either, he’ll probably be sitting in the stand next to him.

5 hours ago, coprolite said:

I've been reading up on the Spanish Civil Guard's crowd control techniques. Lots of unjustifiable random violence and legally dubious rubber bullets. 

Just saying. 

The RUC taught them well...

8 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

f**k that, if you sign for a team then any association with a rival club should be parked.

Seeing your potential captain for next season flying off to Spain to support that lot is a kick in the teeth for the fans, especially after the season we’ve had. Let’s not bring the supporting his brother part into it either, he’ll probably be sitting in the stand next to him.

It's all very "yer da". The equivalent to being raging that players dare to have a life if they lose a game.

19 hours ago, Rodhull said:

Was tempted to watch this but the boy Slane is usually unbearable. Just how much does he get involved?

Normally gets on my nerves too but as others have said he was subdued / barely spoke and left all conversation to Si and McInnes. McInnes spoke fairly well to be honest, some good insights and talked up his successes as you would.

Liked the story about when he signed Willo and Barry Robson.

Edited by CoveRangers1922

15 minutes ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

Normally gets on my nerves too but as others have said he was subdued / barely spoke and left all conversation to Si and McInnes. McInnes spoke fairly well to be honest, some good insights and talked up his successes as you would.

Liked the story about when he signed Willo and Barry Robson.

I zoned out when he was talking about Sevco. All other parts were well worth a watch. Probably the best OpenGoal I've seen tbf. Could see Si lapping it up and getting some management tips along the way.

Edited by CoveRangers1922

It's all very "yer da". The equivalent to being raging that players dare to have a life if they lose a game.

I don’t think it’s too much to ask of your players to not go and support one of your biggest rivals on their days off.

47 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

I wouldn’t have him in my Aberdeen team next season let alone captain it. Nothing to do with his allegiances elsewhere, I just don’t think he’s very good 

23 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

I don’t think it’s too much to ask of your players to not go and support one of your biggest rivals on their days off.

It is, yes.

Why should someone miss out on a potentially once in a lifetime thing, especially one that involves a family member, because some grown men have a hissy fit because of who he supports?

The problem isn't McCrorie here, it's the sad bunch of middle aged men in your support.

19 minutes ago, starryfish said:

I wouldn’t have him in my Aberdeen team next season let alone captain it. Nothing to do with his allegiances elsewhere, I just don’t think he’s very good 

He’s not good enough for midfield.

He has the touch of a rapist. 

I think he’s best suited to play on the right of a back 3. 

10 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

It is, yes.

Why should someone miss out on a potentially once in a lifetime thing, especially one that involves a family member, because some grown men have a hissy fit because of who he supports?

The problem isn't McCrorie here, it's the sad bunch of middle aged men in your support.

Take a break, chief 

10 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

It is, yes.

Taking lectures off a St Johnstone fan 🤣

How shall I put it?… oh aye…

f**k off 

1 minute ago, Thenorthernlight said:

Taking lectures off a St Johnstone fan 🤣

How shall I put it?… oh aye…

f**k off 

*shrugs*

Maybe slaughtering all your players every time they dare to mention Rangers isnt the best idea, the abuse given to Ramirez for it was a disgrace.

I feel like I've finally purged the heartbreak of the 1987 Skol Cup  Final and the penalty miss from that Welsh git Peter Nicholas.

Hopefully the first part of two episode trauma for Ramsey this summer with Scotland completing his nightmare next month...

Edited by Bogbrush1903