The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

49 minutes ago, tarapoa said:

Friday afternoon spent at The Chester in the company of these gentlemen, with Richard Gordon fielding the questions. The event was meant to happen 2 years back to coincide with the 40 year anniversary of the 79/80 league title, but better late than never……

6c3c47e2-f953-4de1-bb0d-f411caba13f6.jpg

Great pic!  Back row - Garner, Jimmer, Andy's Da, The Ither Neil Cooper, God, Archibald, ?

Front row - ?,?, Jarvie, Doog, McMaster, Clark.

Being born a week before we won the title is my excuse for not knowing a few of them!  

Great pic!  Back row - Garner, Jimmer, Andy's Da, The Ither Neil Cooper, God, Archibald, ?
Front row - ?,?, Jarvie, Doog, McMaster, Clark.

Being born a week before we won the title is my excuse for not knowing a few of them!  

Bell, Watson, Davidson your missing three

2 hours ago, Frank Grimes said:

Rumours are going that Ramsay is away and announcement expected soon 

Doubt we’ll know the exact fee and extent of the deal but fingers crossed it’s poured back into the playing budget for next season 

We're a few years away from that being the model, unfortunately.

5 minutes ago, tarapoa said:

We’re safe.

For a few minutes there when St J went ahead and Hibs equalised, it was getting twitchy.

What a f**king disgrace of a season.

Aye

Aye

Aye

38 minutes ago, tarapoa said:

We’re safe.

For a few minutes there when St J went ahead and Hibs equalised, it was getting twitchy.

What a f**king disgrace of a season.

This 100%. Once Watkins went off the ball seemed to be in our half 90% of the time. Was relieved to get a draw in the end which was ridiculous as we looked comfortable for the 15 minutes after Bates scored

2 minutes ago, highland_mechanic said:

This 100%. Once Watkins went off the ball seemed to be in our half 90% of the time. Was relieved to get a draw in the end which was ridiculous as we looked comfortable for the 15 minutes after Bates scored

Ramirez couldn't be fucked.

6 hours ago, Frank Grimes said:

Doubt we’ll know the exact fee and extent of the deal but fingers crossed it’s poured back into the playing budget for next season 

The second that Ramsay isn’t in today’s squad and rumours with absolutely no foundation start. He can’t “be away” as it’s outwith the transfer window.

Just now, kingjoey said:

The second that Ramsay isn’t in today’s squad and rumours with absolutely no foundation start. He can’t “be away” as it’s outwith the transfer window.

True, but if someone has offered daft money then you're not risking him in near meaningless games.

5 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

True, but if someone has offered daft money then you're not risking him in near meaningless games.

I suppose that’s possible, but he’s had a number of niggly injuries recently so more likely to be that.

6 hours ago, Frank Grimes said:

We'll need some for the stadium. Everything after the first £75m will go into the squad. 

20 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I’d say polvara didn’t look out of place, which is encouraging given his experience in this league. 

But don’t think I’d say I’d be clamouring for regular game time just yet. 

I’d certainly be happy to see him getting starts against St Johnstone and St Mirren in the next seven days.