The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Anyone expecting us to lose to Hibs this weekend, Saints to beat Livvy and then Saints to beat us?  I've absolutely no confidence in the Dons, I'm just hoping that Saints continue their poor form.

It’s actually quite surprising how many seem to have completely written this off as a possibility.

Then we finish off with St Mirren and a chance to send the manager that left them into the play-off abyss.

It’s not done til it’s done.

It’s actually quite surprising how many seem to have completely written this off as a possibility.

Then we finish off with St Mirren and a chance to send the manager that left them into the play-off abyss.

It’s not done til it’s done.

Probably because it involves St Johnstone winning three games.

2 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

Two of which are against teams who are safe and have nothing much to play for.

11 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

This. We've won 4 games against bottom half sides all season and half of those were before mid-October.

9 hours ago, lubo_blaha said:

9 hours ago, A96 said:

Two of which are against teams who are safe and have nothing much to play for.

And the other one is against us.

1 hour ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

I thought the general assumption on here was that Qarabag was the best team we'll play all season? Last night seems to have blown that nonsense out of the water.

Qarabag was the best opposition performance against us this season, particularly at pittodrie. Don’t think that’s in any doubt. 

20 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Qarabag was the best opposition performance against us this season, particularly at pittodrie. Don’t think that’s in any doubt. 

I think the doubt lies in how Qarabag's good performance was assisted by our own poor performance.

Did we sugar coat the announcement of our assistant manger from 35 years ago to the board too?

Unfortunately, Cormack seems intent of surrounding himself with 'Yes' men and all the better if they're his heroes from the far off distance past.

This season hasn't ended (nor has our play off fears yet), nor have we even started our summer recruitment, but already I feel the darkened skies shifting towards Pittodrie readying to empty itself over season 2022/23.

9 minutes ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

I think the doubt lies in how Qarabag's good performance was assisted by our own poor performance.

I mean, you could say that. We were pish. 

But it’s a bit sad that your take from last night is to go back to august to talk about how shite we were. Season has been bad enough without actively seeking this stuff out. 

Each to their own. 

1 minute ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

Did we sugar coat the announcement of our assistant manger from 35 years ago to the board too?

Unfortunately, Cormack seems intent of surrounding himself with 'Yes' men and all the better if they're his heroes from the far off distance past.

This season hasn't ended (nor has our play off fears yet), nor have we even started our summer recruitment, but already I feel the darkened skies shifting towards Pittodrie readying to empty itself over season 2022/23.

:lol: You’re a parody, man 

I thought the general assumption on here was that Qarabag was the best team we'll play all season? Last night seems to have blown that nonsense out of the water.

I said at Pittodrie, not all season.

We also should have beaten Rangers at Pittodrie. Celtic games were close too.

10 hours ago, lubo_blaha said:

Just like our next opponents?

Yes , and I’m clinging to the hope that we capitalise on this in the game tomorrow.   Can’t say I’m overly optimistic though.

There are plenty of things to get annoyed about at Pittodrie this season

Not sure Willie Garner getting a non-exec gig is one of them

You’ve definitely a touch of the Mrs Doyle’s about you

568B42F8-F5CC-4A59-975E-5006B7B32382.gif

Edited by Frank Grimes

1 minute ago, Frank Grimes said:

There are plenty of things to get annoyed about at Pittodrie this season

Not sure Willie Garner getting a non-exec gig is one of them

You’ve definitely a touch of the Mrs Doyle’s about you

568B42F8-F5CC-4A59-975E-5006B7B32382.gif

😀

Surely all Dons fans have a touch of the Mrs Doyles. We are more misery hunters than gloryhunters. Never happier than when we've got something to moan about.