The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

We are fvkkin gash!

Jesus H fvkkin kvnt we’re bad.

Cormack has to stop talking and get producing.  
In ‘95 I liked the team, in the early ‘00s I understood we were brassic and liked the team.

Now all we are is a talking shop of shyt!  I’ve hated this season more than any other since I started watching in the mid 70s.

We talk a big game but produce absolute dross.

You’ve got to laugh at someone having a dig at McInnes when we’re playing like this!

Yours, not a happy sheepy 

aDONis

2 minutes ago, aDONisSheep said:

We are fvkkin gash!

In ‘95 I liked the team, in the early ‘00s I understood we were brassic and liked the team.

Now all we are is a talking shop of shyt!  I’ve hated this season more than any other since I started watching in the mid 70s.

You’ve got to laugh at someone having a dig at McInnes when we’re playing like this!

aDONis

Killie limped to the title against a part-time team, mate.

We are fvkkin gash!
aDONis

Who knew that Cormack doing an interview was the big problem with our team.

You wouldn’t thought our form would’ve been better over the last few months while he was being criticised for saying nothing if that was the case.

It is too early to be overly critical of Goodwin and I think he will become a good manager for us, but the selection of Ojo ahead of Ramsay at right-back in games like today is a bit odd, especially as Ramsay probably had his best game in a little while against Dundee. I could maybe understand it against Ross County if Ramsay was still not 100% fit, but not starting him today contributed to blunting us by removing one of our most creative forces.

If you are playing a team who are happy for you to have the majority of possession and focus on closing off the middle third of the pitch, you would surely want a right-back who is comfortable in the final third, is good at creating overloads, and happy making angles for the midfield to play diagonally. Otherwise, you are likely going to spend a lot of time playing around their shape without posing much threat. Ojo does, and did, none of that. I could maybe understand it against a Celtic or Rangers as Ramsay does still have plenty of room for development defensively, but it's hardly like Ojo is infallible either, as evidenced at the Livingston penalty.

Losing at home to Livi, only striker on the bench. Bring him on at half time for f**k sake.

Losing at home to Livi, only real creative player on the bench, bring him on for f**k sake.

Who is this Goodwin clown? Is he trying to re-invent the wheel?

Absolute shambles. 
Got worse not better.

Looking like Goodwin is copying Butcher's football management volume one. Coming in 'I'm Bertie Big Bollocks' and sucking all life out of a squad. I would concede you have far better players than we had in 2014 but the similarities are there.
We were saying that at the game, this team stinks of Butcher 2014. Even the one win probably seeing us safe thing is the same.

Dundee is the chance but right now, we can't defend well enough to hold out any real hope.

That was massively worrying today, we feel in a bit of a death spiral right now.

2 hours ago, aDONisSheep said:

We are fvkkin gash!

aDONis

Keep posting, this makes me so happy :)

3 minutes ago, BucksburnDandy said:
2 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:
Someone has called him Mr Potato head then. 

I know he's been poor so far but calling him Gregor Townsend is a bit beyond the pale.

Aye, he's a bad egg. 

7 minutes ago, red23 said:

Well at least McInnes isn't in charge anymore eh? that's the main thing. Exactly what we need to progress and challenge for 1st or 2nd.

I think we may well be challenging for 1st or 2nd next season. It depends if we pip Dundee, Raith, Inverness, Morton, Partick or Dunfermline as at the moment I wouldn't be at all surprised if we were relegated

Aberdeen fell into the trap with McInnes of forgetting how shite it was before the guy arrived.  Started taking everything for granted because of the squad and team he built and then started nit picking.  I mean moaning because not close enough to Celtic when in second is ludicrous.  

There's always an alternative and it' usually in football shiter than what's in front of you.

Goodwin is punching above his weight for me, I'm just happy he's at you boys because if he wasn't it would be at Hibernian doing similar. 

Both owners talk a good game, both our owners don't seem to have a scoob how to actually get things right on the pitch.  Goodwin sacked by October Hartley in is staring you boys in the face.  At least we have the summer for the next ego trip for us to bring in someone. 

4 minutes ago, highland_mechanic said:

I think we may well be challenging for 1st or 2nd next season. It depends if we pip Dundee, Raith, Inverness, Morton, Partick or Dunfermline as at the moment I wouldn't be at all surprised if we were relegated

And what's worse, we'd thoroughly deserve it. Because the noisy, entitled fantasists in our support finally got an entitled, fantasist chairman in their own image. Too much negative football! Top 4 not good enough! Eye bleeding!  Boring one nils!

Instead, we'll have expansive football! Gifted foreigners desperate to ply their trade in Scotland for 2 or 3 grand a week! A genuine title challenge!

Ergo the, by a huge margin, most successful non-OF manager of the past 20 years was clearly not good enough. Tell you what, lets throw a huge wedge of DNA cash at him to get rid, and hire guys who've done sweet f**k all!

Our relegation competitors have an absolutely massive advantage.  They may not have the same money, but they actually live in the real world. It almost feels like cheating.