The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

11 hours ago, highland_mechanic said:

Can't see families with young children being at all impressed by the family section being in the RDU.

You get a better view up there. I think my son and I might move there. I'm not sure being close to the away fans in the lower RD is ideal for kids.

Can't see families with young children being at all impressed by the family section being in the RDU.

I think the problem is that there’s not an area in the lower back part of the ground where you can get a large number of seats together for local clubs etc, aside from the uncovered part of the South.

17 hours ago, highland_mechanic said:

I think the cost might be prohibitive to the parents taking the kids?  Looks like it will be more expensive for adults in the upper tier RDS than the lower tier?

18 hours ago, highland_mechanic said:

The RDU is perfect for Kids as they can set-up a few events on the concourse that Kids can take part in and also a lot more options with food kiosk. Upstairs isn't perfect but seems the best option till new stadium in 2083

Edited by betting competition

I had a season ticket in the RDS Upper for a few years until it was no longer an option, and it is comfortably the best view in the ground IMO (and I say that as someone who generally prefers to be side-on rather than behind the goal). Decent concourse too from memory. 

20 hours ago, betting competition said:

The RDU is perfect for Kids as they can set-up a few events on the concourse that Kids can take part in and also a lot more options with food kiosk. Upstairs isn't perfect but seems the best option till new stadium in 2083 2183

FTFY