The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

2 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

It’s going to be pretty difficult for anyone to ever be a legend again if Willie Miller and fergie are the benchmarks to be honest, but maybe that’s just how it is at AFC. 

Anderson for me also is as close as it comes. Considine possibly falls under cult hero status, he’s no good enough to be a legend. 

I’ve been thinking how to place mcginn in this and then I realised it’s entirely subjective and not an actual title given out and I realised I was wasting my life. 

Eric Black for me .

How do Strachan and McGhee hero status stand now

It makes you feel sick to the stomach when you read someone has disappeared.

Hopefully Kev McNuaghton can now  get the support he needs to pull him through this obviously rough period in his life and come out the other side stronger and content.

We all need help/support at some point in our lives. No shame in asking for assistance if you need it.

Edited by Bogbrush1903

It’s great to see a generation of players like Ramsay, Hickey and Paterson with the drive, ambition and confidence to try a higher level of football at such and also good to see Scottish clubs getting decent money too.

We are clearly doing something right in our academies.

Well done to Aberdeen for producing a too young talent, giving him first team exposure and hopefully getting a record deal for him.

Goodbye Calvin and good luck

Take the money, try to get some add-ons based on appearances, international appearances and future transfer and wish him well.

The Ryan Fraser add-on deal was obviously just based on future transfer rather than appearances which was a mistake I hope we didn't make with big McKenna.

Edited by Bogbrush1903

17 minutes ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

Goodbye Calvin and good luck

Take the money, try to get some add-ons based on appearances, international appearances and future transfer and wish him well.

The Ryan Fraser add-on deal was obviously just based on future transfer rather than appearances which was a mistake I hope we didn't make with big McKenna.

Agree with this. Would be telling them to get a flat £4.8m offer in the bin.