The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

“Who has always been attentive to me; to all the colleagues I had and employees of the club. And, of course, to the fans for the affection they still transmit to me. I will carry them in my heart and I will always wish them the best. Thank you, Aberdeen FC! Scotland is a country with an impressive footballing tradition. Living that up close marked me. Like the applause I received from their beautiful and loyal fans on the day of my debut at Pittodrie Stadium. I sincerely thank the directors; to President Dave Cormack, @CormackDavie Today I formally say goodbye to @aberdeenfc Certainly he already had several months in another destination (on loan); but now it is official that I definitively close my cycle in Aberdeen to make life definitively where I am today. My internship there was very special.”

Ronald Hernandez Once A Don. Always a Don

8 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

Some amount of mutant Dons fans in the replies.

Guy wasn't good enough. Tried hard and clearly enjoyed being part of the team. He's left. 

Yeah I probably went too far there. 

11 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

“Who has always been attentive to me; to all the colleagues I had and employees of the club. And, of course, to the fans for the affection they still transmit to me. I will carry them in my heart and I will always wish them the best. Thank you, Aberdeen FC! Scotland is a country with an impressive footballing tradition. Living that up close marked me. Like the applause I received from their beautiful and loyal fans on the day of my debut at Pittodrie Stadium. I sincerely thank the directors; to President Dave Cormack, @CormackDavie Today I formally say goodbye to @aberdeenfc Certainly he already had several months in another destination (on loan); but now it is official that I definitively close my cycle in Aberdeen to make life definitively where I am today. My internship there was very special.”

Ronald Hernandez Once A Don. Always a Don

President Dave has a nice ring to it. 

14 hours ago, Steve_Wilkos said:

Jack Gurr?

More like, Jack Brrrr (because Aberdeen was too cold for him and he has returned to warmer climes)

The joke wasn't very good to start with, explaining it didn't help...

21 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

Some amount of mutant Dons fans in the replies.

Guy wasn't good enough. Tried hard and clearly enjoyed being part of the team. He's left. 

Agreed.

No need for any negative towards him. He was offered a contract. 
He accepted.

Not his fault. 

The negativity should be aimed at Glass who was the only one who thought he’d be good enough for us.