The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

2 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Said the pressure of playing for Aberdeen isn’t for everyone 

Yeah playing for Aberdeen brings a lot more pressure than playing against the likes of Portugal and Ronaldo 😂

Glass will be out the door by February, miles out his depth.

2 hours ago, big al said:

That would be another nail in the Glass coffin. A complete waste of oxygen.

Agree.

Should be the final one.

Then again, when you don’t want Glass in the first place he doesn’t have much wriggle room.

Dreadful recruitment & a non-existent CV should’ve meant there was no need for the coffin in the first place. 

Hernandez confirmed for Atlanta.

Club claiming they got a "substantial fee" along with a "significant sell on" for him.

Doubt it'll ever be clear exactly what kind of fees are involved if at all

Edited by Rodhull

12 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

Hernandez confirmed for Atlanta.

Club claiming they got a "substantial fee" along with a "significant sell on" for him.

Doubt it'll ever be clear exactly what kind of fees are involved if at all

Aye. The over explaining lets me know there was nothing dodgy about this deal at all.

In my opinion, that’s utter bollocks. It sounds like McGrath has strung us along, so getting the boot into him is totally justified.
Aberdeen made an offer. McGrath is thinking about it along with other offers but Glass has thrown his toys out the pram greetin that he didn't get an immediate yes. Pretty immature and amateurish.

Just so you all know, this transfer was very, very legal. 

To be fair, fans have been demanding to know what’s happened with this deal and I don’t think they would have got away with just saying “Ronnie has joined Atlanta and we wish him well for the future”. I appreciate Cormack’s transparency but the 12 paragraph statement is probably about 9 paragraphs too long.

11 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

To be fair, fans have been demanding to know what’s happened with this deal and I don’t think they would have got away with just saying “Ronnie has joined Atlanta and we wish him well for the future”. I appreciate Cormack’s transparency but the 12 paragraph statement is probably about 9 paragraphs too long.

I know they have, but the absolute sure-fire way to invite questions on the legality of a transfer is to explicitly state that the transfer was above-board and there’s nothing to look at here