The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

18 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Said the pressure of playing for Aberdeen isn’t for everyone 

What a fucking dickpiece if he did say that. This twat is an amateur more suited to USL in America. Get him to f**k. There's no need for things like that. Just say "we put an offer to him but he's decided he wants to look at other options". No problem. Move on. The puppetmaster will be behind that. 

19 minutes ago, DunbartonshireRed said:

What a fucking dickpiece if he did say that. This twat is an amateur more suited to USL in America. Get him to f**k. There's no need for things like that. Just say "we put an offer to him but he's decided he wants to look at other options". No problem. Move on. The puppetmaster will be behind that. 

In my opinion, that’s utter bollocks. It sounds like McGrath has strung us along, so getting the boot into him is totally justified.

15 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

In my opinion, that’s utter bollocks. It sounds like McGrath has strung us along, so getting the boot into him is totally justified.

Putting the boot in is fine if you're going to be accurate about what you're saying. It's got nothing to do with "the pressure of playing for Aberdeen". What is the pressure of playing for us? f**k me we're a shitshow. 

5 hours ago, Alex_14 said:

I do recall Glass saying something along the lines of 'we want our business done before the Rangers game'. I'm aware it's probably just platitudes to the press but it's all a bit deflating for a team that has struggled this season. We absolutely need a creative winger and a backup striker, as a minimum, if we have any desire to finish in the top 4.

I'm not sure we have, tbh, I don't think we've the capability.