The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

15 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

Few snippets from this article from the record. Nothing major but they deny the rumour Watkins is out for the season but says the Rangers game is too soon for him, McInnes wants to loan Dean Campbell and several clubs in the USL are interested in taking Jack Gurr off our hands.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/aberdeen-transfer-news-latest-mcgrath-25908181

Another comparison with Calderwood. Taking a youngster that you never really gave a chance to Kilmarnock on loan.

7 hours ago, Thenorthernlight said:

My pick when McInnes left was Shaun Maloney with a more experienced no2 ideally.
That ship has sailed.

Alex Neil probably. 

Fair enough. Time will tell on both of them.

I think some people have a bit of hysteria early on with Maloney just because hes won 2 from 2.

Glass started with 5 wins from 6!

Burns replied to someone's tweet confirming there was some interest. Apparently the Peterborough chairman has previously hinted at wanting half a million for him which I think there is a 0% chance of Aberdeen paying. Presumably he's available for quite a bit less in reality.

21 hours ago, G51 said:

Seems to be a weird “transfer triangle” (copyright G51 2022) developing where Rangers are interested in Skov Olsen, Bologna want rid of him to buy Ramsay from Aberdeen, but Rangers aren’t interested at the current price so Bologna can’t buy Ramsay.

Your geometry is shit. 

Unless we're getting someone from the rangers that's a line, not a triangle. 

1 minute ago, coprolite said:

Your geometry is shit. 

Unless we're getting someone from the rangers that's a line, not a triangle. 

I value alliteration over geometry. "The Transfer Line" doesn't quite conjure up the same image. 

If you really want to complete the triangle you can have Brandon Barker or some other shite. 

1 minute ago, G51 said:

I value alliteration over geometry. "The Transfer Line" doesn't quite conjure up the same image. 

If you really want to complete the triangle you can have Brandon Barker or some other shite. 

I really don't. Would take the angry wee fat lad with the funny hair though. Just for a laugh.