The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

49 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Any word on if someone else is going the opposite away?

No idea mate but if he is going now I wouldn’t be surprised to see Matty Kennedy involved though, I wouldn’t be against kennedy coming to be fair but we need players that are going to hit the ground running, if we don’t recruit well we are in real trouble, biggest window of Goodwin’s career.

Meanwhile, one defender who could be leaving the club is Jack Gurr.

The 26-year-old has featured ten times since joining in the summer after leaving Atlanta United.

There is interest in the player from clubs in the United States and Aberdeen are allowing the player to make his decision on his future.

16 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Meanwhile, one defender who could be leaving the club is Jack Gurr.

The 26-year-old has featured ten times since joining in the summer after leaving Atlanta United.

There is interest in the player from clubs in the United States and Aberdeen are allowing the player to make his decision on his future.

homer simpson episode 6 GIF

4 hours ago, G51 said:

Seems to be a weird “transfer triangle” (copyright G51 2022) developing where Rangers are interested in Skov Olsen, Bologna want rid of him to buy Ramsay from Aberdeen, but Rangers aren’t interested at the current price so Bologna can’t buy Ramsay.

I'd prefer to keep Ramsay until the summer and sell then, so if you want to keep on not purchasing Skov Olsen until that point then that would be grand.

5 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Can't say I blame him!

I mean in many ways he got off lightly, he just had to wear it. We had to watch him wear it, which means we also had to watch Wylde play football. A real double whammy if there ever was one!

I remember Glass getting a bit defensive when somebody enquired about the Gurr signing in one of those pre-season RedTV Q&As. I mean, I get taking a punt on a player, but I don't understand how he could possibly have thought that Gurr would be remotely good enough for this level having worked with him before. 

hello brothers. My name is Gustavo, im brazilian and I got in love with the Dons after played a lot in Football Manager with your team. Can someone please tell me why guys like Connor Barron doesnt play in the first team? I mean, I have seen a lot of videos of this guy and he has a lot of potential. The same with Ryan Duncan. 

another question: why does the city of Edimburgh have a half milion of population but the followers of Hibs and Hearts on Instagram togheter are less than 110K? in their city they support for another club? 

I really want to buy an Aberdeen shirt, but the official shop club doesnt answer me

1 hour ago, Gustavo Ferreira said:

hello brothers. My name is Gustavo, im brazilian and I got in love with the Dons after played a lot in Football Manager with your team. Can someone please tell me why guys like Connor Barron doesnt play in the first team? I mean, I have seen a lot of videos of this guy and he has a lot of potential. The same with Ryan Duncan. 

another question: why does the city of Edimburgh have a half milion of population but the followers of Hibs and Hearts on Instagram togheter are less than 110K? in their city they support for another club? 

I really want to buy an Aberdeen shirt, but the official shop club doesnt answer me

I had a brief romance with Plymouth Argyle after leading them to 14th in the old English Third Division on the C64's The Double...then moved to Derby County, signed Tony Pulis for £5000 from Newport County, and the rest, as they say, is history...

Edited by Bogbrush1903

3 hours ago, DrewDon said:

I remember Glass getting a bit defensive when somebody enquired about the Gurr signing in one of those pre-season RedTV Q&As. I mean, I get taking a punt on a player, but I don't understand how he could possibly have thought that Gurr would be remotely good enough for this level having worked with him before. 

I guess the hope is that with more and more direct experience of the US market, we become much more proficient at establishing the level of player we’re signing - the signing of this Dante fellow sounds like it could go either way. 

3 hours ago, DrewDon said:

Because he’s not a good judge of a player? 

Few snippets from this article from the record. Nothing major but they deny the rumour Watkins is out for the season but says the Rangers game is too soon for him, McInnes wants to loan Dean Campbell and several clubs in the USL are interested in taking Jack Gurr off our hands.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/aberdeen-transfer-news-latest-mcgrath-25908181

Edited by Rodhull