The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Shinnie did an interview with open goal and he said he’d rather come back to Scotland than drop to league 1 in England. He may well get an offer in the championship but not that far fetched him coming back. I think a few stars would need to align for it to happen though. 

I can only live in hope though, he was a top dons player. 

I'm a huge Shinnie fan, but I also don't think Rangers or Celtic would be interested in him. Maybe they would if he was a bit younger, but not now. I would have him back here in a heartbeat, though - probably my favourite Dons player of the McInnes years, even if not objectively the best. 

I know that not so long ago Derby fans were worried by reported Celtic interest.  Even if genuine I would think that Lennon going and Ange coming in  kills that.  But realistically, if a player is doing well enough at Derby for fans to be worried about losing him to Celtic he will surely find a Championship club willing to pay a lot more than we can afford.

23 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Porteous is bang to rights in this situation.

Only a thicko would think otherwise.

Good that the ref allowed it to go unpunished on the field of play and we got the 3 points we fully deserved against these hammer throwers...................

Ryan Gosling Reaction GIF