The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

7 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I’m delighted that all the fans of other clubs think that the interview was hilarious. I take it that they all expected Dave Cormack to come on, say that Stephen Glass must win on Saturday or he’s sacked, and that all the players have been shite. Not sure what people expected him to say, being the top man at the club, slag everyone off. Loved that he has riled people up by say in that Willie Miller is the best pundit on the BBC Sportsound, and loved him having a go at McIntyre as well. Great stuff for me.

Hi Dave, hiya pal!

46 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I keep hearing the performances are good and we’ve been unlucky. That is not something I’ve seen. 

I still feel that, bar the St Johnstone game, we have not been outplayed. We have lost awful goals, we have missed great chances, but, for a team that have now gone unbeaten for 10 games, we are not ever getting dominated by teams who are getting loads of easy chances and missing them.

Guest Bob Mahelp
54 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Oh ya fucker, who let Bob Mahelp on the radio? :lol:

Sorry bud, I didn't even listen to it. 

I get all my information from Hoose Rice these days...

40 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

The club has been weirdly quiet about the Kennedy situation to be fair.

They have said that he’s recovering from a bad injury, which would entirely fit in with him not being loaned out at the end of August.

19 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

How many did he get through ?

Didn't listen, I can't handle that much cringe. Makes watching things like Curb your enthusiasm near impossible.

Edited by Rodhull

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

They have said that he’s recovering from a bad injury, which would entirely fit in with him not being loaned out at the end of August.

True but was well after the fact before the club made any statement about that. Not that the club is obliged to disclose anything about their players but did seem a bit odd.

Got to admit, I've a huge grin on my face right now after listening to that.

We only need two things now:

1. Start winning every second game by a cricket score (and losing the other ones by a cricket score).
  2. Sign the modern incarnation of Rene Higuita.

Then we will have truly dominated the crown of banter kings for years to come.