The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

I’m delighted that all the fans of other clubs think that the interview was hilarious. I take it that they all expected Dave Cormack to come on, say that Stephen Glass must win on Saturday or he’s sacked, and that all the players have been shite. Not sure what people expected him to say, being the top man at the club, slag everyone off. Loved that he has riled people up by say in that Willie Miller is the best pundit on the BBC Sportsound, and loved him having a go at McIntyre as well. Great stuff for me.

2 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I’m delighted that all the fans of other clubs think that the interview was hilarious. I take it that they all expected Dave Cormack to come on, say that Stephen Glass must win on Saturday or he’s sacked, and that all the players have been shite. Not sure what people expected him to say, being the top man at the club, slag everyone off. Loved that he has riled people up by say in that Willie Miller is the best pundit on the BBC Sportsound, and loved him having a go at McIntyre as well. Great stuff for me.

Spot on. It was a great rallying cry from a fine man. 

14 minutes ago, anotherchance said:

Our chairman is giving off Trump vibes.

That's who sprung to mind...............a bit of a car crash, with a mixture of pre-scripted stuff and being very angry and defensive.

He went for the McIntyre jugular a bit too early for it to be credible................and extolled Willie's level of punditry.

Collins I presume is a mate of Glass? - banging on about possession, when it's plain that the tactics of 75% of the teams in this league is to just give us the ball, and then counter with a simple ball over the top into Gobi Desert space between our full-backs and central defence.

Doesn't sound like either the manager or playing style is changing any time soon.................jesus wept.

ps  I still like most of much of what he's doing for the club (mainly off the park), so for his own credibility, he needs to change this asap.

Edited by tarapoa

Always a delight to hear a chairman go after the host after two minutes never mind when he does it again later on.
To be fair to Cormack his passion does make me want to get onside, sadly, the performances and defaults have been dreadful. I thought the Motherwell game was awful, lots of possession but never looked like scoring, so find it bizarre highlighting that. Motherwell only scored twice but they were comfortable throughout.