The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Guest Bob Mahelp

That doesn't suggest that he's going to sack Glass any time soon, sadly. 

He's going to 'communicate' by going through a series of excuses as to why he should be given more time.

6 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

That doesn't suggest that he's going to sack Glass any time soon, sadly. 

He's going to 'communicate' by going through a series of excuses as to why he should be given more time.

Not so fussed about him sacking Glass as I am him making a c**t of himself on national radio.

1 hour ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Maybe not, but you would say that on face value this would be an excellent gig for Neil.

A top Scottish club, floundering. A decent squad which can't play as a team. Really, the only way is up (you'd hope).

I'm actually surprised that he's only 40. You forget that he was player manager at Accies for a while. So he's young enough to have the hunger but experienced enough to have the respect of the players and know what needs to be done. Plus, he's not a soft touch and can boot egos where necessary. 

On top of that, his record is good enough for him to be in demand, as you say, with other Championship clubs.....I'm surprised he hasn't been snapped up already. 

He's unemployed, so no fee to be paid to another club. I really don't see any downside at all in approaching him and seeing if he would be interested. 

It would be mad to let an opportunity like this slip by, simply because Cormack wants to save face by refusing to admit his appointment of Glass was a disaster. 

No argument about him being a decent appointment, just can't see him being interested just now.