The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

1 hour ago, big al said:

Out of interest, which other games did the team play well in?

The 2 European home games, yes, although hard to know how good the opponents were.

Any others?

A thought we played well against Ross county but we didn’t get the 3pts 

So, I ask ye, fit will Cormack do? It’s nae aboot ahbody else saving Cormack’s face, HE is noo in the position o having tae save some face. I jist dinna think he’ll sack Glass, mainly because his pride winna allow and I dinna think we’ll be in a relegation battle. But, Cormack might have tae be seen tae do something.

Who is this daftie? [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

2 hours ago, big al said:

Out of interest, which other games did the team play well in?

The 2 European home games, yes, although hard to know how good the opponents were.

Any others?

I feel that we’ve had good spells in all of our games apart from St Johnstone. We were pretty much coasting at Paisley last week, 2-1 up which should have been at least 3, had a man sent off, and capitulated.

2 hours ago, A96 said:

Have to say I’m struggling to think of any league games where I’d say we’ve played well , although there have been some spells in these games where we’ve been decent. Few and far between though, these spells.

I don’t think we played all that well against  a pretty poor Dundee United. It was a fairly comfortable win but we hardly threatened to score other than the two goals.

Totally disagree.

6 hours ago, kingjoey said:

I feel that we’ve had good spells in all of our games apart from St Johnstone. We were pretty much coasting at Paisley last week, 2-1 up which should have been at least 3, had a man sent off, and capitulated.

That's the biggest problem for me. We are struggling to put together a 90 minute performance while conceding soft goals. Did think we played really well in the 1st half at Paisley and we were much better in the 2nd half on Sunday than the 1st half. Hopefully we can put a 90 minute performance together in the relegation clash at Dundee

9 hours ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

What's your issue? I don't see anything "daft" within the message.

Now toddle off back to the Championship thread and we can catch up next season...

One way or the other...

4 hours ago, Rugbypark said:

He’s making words up. Does he write for the National?

He's typing with the hybrid doric-toonser twist which is common vernacular up here.

It's important we retain our regional variants of English and don't allow them to die in favour of the Queen's English.

It seems to be popular now to be ashamed of regional variants. Not for me, keep them alive in everyday usage...

3 hours ago, Rodhull said:

Ramsay out of the Under 21s squad due to injury I see. Hopefully nothing too serious

See the source image

1 hour ago, Sheep62 said:

Fear not, we have an able deputy in Jack Gurr

See the source image