The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Aberdeen fans Summer long obsession about signing Jamie McGrath, based on absolute nothing and with repeated stories he's not interested in staying in Scotland, really is incredible.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Aberdeen fans Summer long obsession about signing Jamie McGrath, based on absolute nothing and with repeated stories he's not interested in staying in Scotland, really is incredible.

Hiya pal. Didn't see much of you after our good start to the season. You been ok?

1 minute ago, Merkland Red said:

Hiya pal. Didn't see much of you after our good start to the season. You been ok?

Been busy tbh.

How's Ramirez looking? (genuine question btw, no sass)

24 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Been busy tbh.

How's Ramirez looking? (genuine question btw, no sass)

😂

I like him. Seems to get the goals that nobody has scored since Rooney left and can hold the ball up much better than Cosgrove or Main. Doesn't look too quick but he'd be a level above if he was IMO.

Agreed with you on McGrath btw. No idea why everyone is still pushing that one even after seeing who we've brought in.

Guest Bob Mahelp
30 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I honestly have no idea what this guy looks like, what he does, or why I should have an obsession about us signing him. Has he played against us before ? Have I seen him play ? 

I keep on reading about him (mostly in your posts I think) but I still have no concept of him as a player we would want to sign. Maybe I keep on getting him mixed up with this boy from St Mirren (who's name escapes me) that apparently we're also obsessed about ?

I'm worried I'm getting old(er). Maybe I need to watch more Sportscene highlights...

57 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Agreed, we should be using £300k of the five mil we get for Ferguson on getting Ali McCann instead 

Guest Bob Mahelp
29 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

I honestly have no idea what this guy looks like, what he does, or why I should have an obsession about us signing him. Has he played against us before ? Have I seen him play ? 

I keep on reading about him (mostly in your posts I think) but I still have no concept of him as a player we would want to sign. Maybe I keep on getting him mixed up with this boy from St Mirren (who's name escapes me) that apparently we're also obsessed about ?

I'm worried I'm getting old(er). Maybe I need to watch more Sportscene highlights...

6 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Agreed, we should be using £300k of the five mil we get for Ferguson on getting Ali McCann instead 

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh. Now I remember !! 

I keep on getting these 2 mixed up. 

But nope, I still wouldn't be able to pick out Jamie McGrath from a line up of average SPL midfielders. I can't remember him doing anything brilliant against us.....the only time I hear his name is about once a month on this thread.

It doesn't seem like obsession to me to be honest. And as it is, I can't keep track of the wheen of midfielders that we've got already. Last thing we need is another one. 

3 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

“Based on absolutely nothing”…. Other than we had a concrete offer for him turned down. 

18 hours ago, Game of throw-ins said:

Based on looking like his mind was elsewhere at times on Sunday, at least contemplating the possiblity that he might be going.  I thought at times he played like a guy that thought this was no time to be getting an injury, which is absolutely not his style at all.

I have thought this for much of this season