The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Tom English was on the radio a week or so ago saying he’d been up in Aberdeen seeing the set up and the new regime etc. Was hoping he’d be doing a piece on glass, the club and so on so disappointed it was just to do a bit of a puff piece on brown. 

Not that I dislike anything in the interview particularly, I just should’ve known English wasn’t going up to take a genuine interest in us. 

3 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Probably for the best that shay Logan is gone :lol:

Aye, I thought that was a bit of bold move to target Logan if he is trying to endear himself to the Aberdeen fans 😂

18 hours ago, Rodhull said:

PPV option for tomorrow confirmed.

Had to pay full price for the game. Better be worth it. You can only get a discount code sent to you if you've not already bought a ticket. Expensive way to see the game. Bought a ticket for me and the bairn for £31 then £14 for the PPV.

5 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Had to pay full price for the game. Better be worth it. You can only get a discount code sent to you if you've not already bought a ticket. Expensive way to see the game. Bought a ticket for me and the bairn for £31 then £14 for the PPV.

I'm lost here.

Did you buy tickets for the game, can't make it and have now paid for the PPV feed?

11 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

I'm lost here.

Did you buy tickets for the game, can't make it and have now paid for the PPV feed?

Aye. Check back on this thread. I bought tickets for the hearts game (plus rail tickets) and tickets for the Qarabag game last Wednesday morning, then fell off my bike and broke my hip on Wednesday night. 😆

Missed the Hearts game and now will be watching the Qarabag game on the PC. Could be worse. 

Edit: And I'm singlehandedly paying for our new defensive signing.

Edited by Suspect Device

7 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Aye. Check back on this thread. I bought tickets for the hearts game (plus rail tickets) and tickets for the Qarabag game last Wednesday morning, then fell off my bike and broke my hip on Wednesday night. 😆

Missed the Hearts game and now will be watching the Qarabag game on the PC. Could be worse. 

Edit: And I'm singlehandedly paying for our new defensive signing.

Aye, sorry did see that bit totally forgot.

Surely the club will refund you? Ticket office has always been brilliant with me. You should give them a call.

Just now, CCB19035 said:

How's this going to go then? 

Im praying for a victory where we're not hanging on in the last minutes. 

My head is saying a valiant defeat, a draw of some sort. No Hedges is absolutely massive. 

Meant to tell you this before but there is a thread in the European section for the game 👍🏻